Last Words of a Shooting Star

CW: light Sexual Content

Small gasps of air, the warm smell of cinnamon perturbing from lit candles that hung over the lit fireplace that roared with the heat against our bodies. My hands grabbed at her hair gently, the smell of root beer and sugary treats radiating from her skin, the warmth of her palms against my face, her sickly sweet cherry red lips pressed against mine.

I was grasping at any skin I could at that moment, grasping at the dainty teal silky tank top that covered her chest. My cheeks were flushed in a heavy red as Vanessa began to gently pull my body on top of her own, her own hands slowly caressing every inch of my being. I let her pull me over, I let her lure me in like a siren, the blanket beneath our bodies falling to the floor with a light thud, the sheets below us shuffling with the movement of our legs.

Our lips finally parted after what had felt like forever, but felt also, far too short. Her lipstick was smudged across her lower lips, her emerald green eyes peering into mine with what only I could describe as- love. A glazed-over look of passion.

And I was sure I was looking at her the same.

She gently lifted her head to mine, pressing both of our foreheads together as we caught our breath. I could feel her smiling, I could feel her pulsing, I could hear my heart rushing, I could feel my eyes scanning every part of her freckled skin. How I loved those freckles. I made it a point to kiss every single one, Vanessa told me how sappy that was, but oh how I loved counting each one, pretending like I had forgotten where I kissed last time and getting to start all over. I loved it. I loved the tease, I loved the feel- I loved the feeling of worshipping her body- and she sure loved it too- whether she liked to admit it or not. She was upfront but embarrassed to admit it. Vanessa was always so confident in herself, except when it came to me it seems.

"I like the attention, I like- your attention in specific." She'd said with a huff, her gaze to the floor, her body pressed against mine- which was pressed against the walls of the Daycare Center, my body drenched in water as I had just washed all the glitter off of me from the kids who used me as their own sun animatronic. "I don't want Luis, you don't get it. All I want is you, your gaze, your eyes, your love. Tell me, (Y/n), when can I have that? do you think that i-" she looked down for a moment, I watched her confidence fade into something that looked more sorrowful "That I- deserve your love?"

And my face flushed, as I looked down. "If you want it so bad, why don't you come to get it?" I had said, a smirk spreading across my face as her fake confidence turned into excitement, and she grasped at my wet skin, whisking me away.

And now, here we were. Our bodies scattered along Vanessa's king-sized mattress covered in light blue sheets that my body melted into, the pink painted walls around us covered from head to toe in fairy lights flashing along them, a Blondie record turning on her record player, both of us grasping at each other like animals, slipping our hands up each other's shirts- toying with our skin, it was lovely.

I was kissing up and down her neck, lapping up the sweet taste of her into my mouth, hearing the light whimpers she made as I abused every sweet spot I had found from her, feeling her body shift below me, gently rocking as she shuddered, I could still feel her hands caressing me oh so slightly, as her breathing got heavier, as she forced me to meet her lips her once more.

In the corner of the room, a cage gently rustled, however, it was essentially ignored, as it always rustled, and also as it was hard to hear, Vanessa was always very vocal about what she liked. "God, you taste so sweet.." she'd say with a huff as our lips separated for a moment, before pulling me back in once more.

And the rustling in the cage would only get louder, and louder.

Before eventually, we stopped making noise, and before eventually, a body slammed against the metal. And we'd freeze, I'd jump up off of her like a young couple that just got caught by the girl's parents, and usher over to the cage.

Mouse never liked when someone besides him was the center of attention.

I'd press him into my neck, his fur rubbing against the side of my face as I'd coo soft words of worry into his ears that we're pressed down against his forehead, Vanessa would stand behind me, her arms wrapped around my waist, her face pressed into the crook of my neck.  I'd look over to her, the look on her face of disappointment, a let down even- it was always a let down for me as well, but if we didn't stop, he'd just hurl himself into the cage until he eventually hurt himself.

Vanessa had started suggesting that we left Mouse outside the bedroom when things were getting intimate, but I knew he would just hurt himself more if he was away from us. 

eventually, id lay down with mouse in my hands, cuddled on my chest, Vanessa sitting beside me softly petting him, and whispering sweet nothings to me. I'd say affectionate words back, sometimes I'd tell her all; the things I would have done to her if I had the chance, and she'd flush up slightly and smile at me, and she'd kiss me, it was always so passionate, pressed full of leftover lust from the previous event.

Vanessa loved me, and I loved her. I thought that would be my forever, my everything.

"Vanessa?"

"Hm?" she hummed softly, her green eyes half-lidded, staring up at me.

then my chest let out a rough pound, pain, almost like I was having a heart attack.

Somehow, in some way, I felt control over the past vessel that I was staring over.

"What's Princess Quest?" I felt myself whisper slightly

I saw her eyes shoot open, and she stared me up and down. The passion, the exhaust, the love- replaced quickly with fear and a hint of worry. Vanessa began to pull away from me, I could see her shaking "Where did you find that?" she shuddered out, her voice cracking as she pulled herself up, her pupils so wide I could barely spot the green anymore.

My chest was pumping, it felt like I had been stabbed multiple times, but I was able to whimper out- "I played it, what is it?"

the world around me looked like it was falling apart, the lights began to flicker, mouse hurled across the room before disappearing in thin air, I could feel my body breaking down, as Vanessa ushered over to me, grasping the side of my face, every part of me, looking worried out of her mind, similar to the face on the camera, Vanessa's frail body staring up at me, shaking.

"what does it mean, Vanessa?"

"I'm sorry, (Y/n)"

You had thrown an error into the code of this world.

Pain erupted through you once more, like shards of glass pumping through your guts, blood gushing from your torn insides.

then it was gone.

Like nothing more, than a memory.