Pills-SBI

This chapter is inspired by @  acebi.inc on tiktok (link to the video at the end of the chapter)

Techno's Pov

I opened my door and walked down stairs to see my 2 brothers and my father.

"Hey, Techno don't forget to take your meds also you're breakfast is on the table" my dad said as he saw me walk down stairs.

I ate my breakfast and then go back up stairs to take my meds.
I walked into the bathroom and got my pills I was about to take them but my thoughts started to go wild.

If you die no one would cry. You're the reason they aren't happy. Everyone would benefit if you died. You're a burden to your family. They what you to die. They don't love you.

Philza's Pov

Will commented on how long Techno had been taking. I decided to go up and check on him.

No One's Pov

Techno poured a ton of his pills out on his hand way more than he was supposed to take. Before Techno could take them, someone knocked on the locked door.

"Techno, you ok in there mate?" Phil asked from the other side of the door.

A loud thud could be heard and Phil started to panic.

"TECHNO! OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE!" Phil cried out but to no avail.

Phil started kicking the door and punching it so he could get to the room to save his eldest son.

"WILBUR CALL AN AMBULANCE!" Phil said tears running down his face as he saw his pale, lifeless son laying on the floor.

The hospital lobby felt like hell for Phil, Wilbur, and Tommy. Waiting to see if their dearly beloved had passed or not.

To be Continued

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM89sELsY/