Please-Technoblade

THIS TAKES PLACE BEFORE TECHNO MEETS PHILZA! BOTH ARE IMMORTAL FOR THIS!

"Please I don't wanna be immortal anymore, take me back to being Mortal I can't stand this anymore!" Techno said crying. He lost another friend to the world. Why couldn't anyone stay. They all would die no matter how much he tired to stop it.

"Please I know you can here me I don't wanna go through this pain over and over again! I don't wanna be lonely" Techno cries out on his knees praying to the person who made him immortal. The goddess of death.

She meant it as a blessing to him for his good deeds by taking down foes of hers and of the people. But it turned from a blessing to a curse, fast. Techno had tried to die by others hand and even his own but nothing worked.

"This is hell," Techno said as he dropped to his hands tears flowing down hitting his wooden floor of his old house.

He just wanted to die so he could join all the friends, lovers, and family he had lost.

"Please for the love of God let me die," Techno cried as he collapsed on his stomach, laying down on the floor.

A knock on his door made him look up. He got up wiped his tears, collected himself and went to see who's at the door.

"Oh hello! Kristen sent me or sorry The goddess of death!" The man said.

Techno titled his head in confusion.

"I'm Philza! You can call me Phil! See the goddess of death is kinda my wife. She sent me because she heard your pleads. So hello! Oh Kristen said I should mention that I'm also immortal," Phil said with a soft smile.

Techno hunged the stranger and started cry. This meant so much to him, he could finally have a friend that wouldn't leave him.

"It's ok mate, I know what you've been through how about we go inside and talk about it?" Phil said rubbing Techno's back.

"Ok" Techno said with a sniff.

They heading inside and started talking. They talking about everything and anything. They quickly became friends. They both agreed to stick by each other.

"For you Phil, the world,"

OMG I CRIIIIEEED WRITING THIS IT'S SO SAD AND WHOLESOME. 😭