dingo: bff winter getaway

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

[2021]

"oh, there's a parking here

"oh, there's a parking here."

somi said while pointing at an empty spot that they were approaching. hana carefully turns the steering before braking and hanging the gear to reverse mode. 

"i think i'll fail the driving test while parking," somi said, learning laughter from hana.

"nah, don't worry. you'll be alright. a small car is nice. this car? we're literally in a jeep. a high and huge car. so it's quite worrying," hana said and chuckled. 

"but you're pro in parking. you've parked straight," somi said, looking out of the car.

hana chuckled, "i know." 

somi snorted and shook their head. the two of them got out of their cars and headed towards the supermarket to do some grocery shopping for two days and one night. 

"should we take this cart?" som asked at the supermarket entrance.

"yeah, sure," hana replied before somi pulled out one.

"we only need meat and ramyeon. maybe a few slices of meat and two packs of ramyeon. just in case we're going to eat a lot. the rest, we can add snacks," hana said as the two walked.

as they reach the aisle that displays various types of ramyeon, they had a hard time choosing one. but in the end, they chose jin ramyeon. it's their favorite too. somi wanted to add cheese to their noodles so they bought a pack of sliced cheese.

they bought some fruits to be eaten too. some strawberries too with a few bars of chocolate. hana is in love with chocolate. and she also thought of dipping the strawberries in melted chocolate. what a fine combination.

after some shopping, they continued their journey to the camping site.

🤎🤎🤎

upon arriving at the camping site, it was quiet. only the sound of nature. there was no one else at the camping site. it was empty. so, hana and some chose the area close to the stream.