dingo: what if hana goes to your school?

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

the hall was filled with over a thousand high-school students who are a week after their national examinations

the hall was filled with over a thousand high-school students who are a week after their national examinations. chatters filled the hall since students are questioning why there are a lot of cameras around them. in times like this, there could only mean one thing.

an important guest will be coming.

most likely in south korea, a k-pop idol. most of the students are expecting a k-pop idol or maybe, a group of them. can't lie, it's nerve-wracking.

outside, hana was escorted by her bodyguards to walk up the stairs and to the hall. she waited about 3 minutes while the emcee was hinting to the students about the k-pop idol who will be visiting the students.

hana held her microphone in her right hand while waiting for the cue to enter the hall.

as soon as the emcee introduced hana to the students, they started to scream and cheer wildly. hana immediately entered the hall with her dancers.

their cheers lighted up hana with wide smile on her face.

the students were going very loud when they saw hana walking onto the stage. everyone started recording the moment when hana's debut song was played on the speaker.

hana then started to perform. the students sang together to the song.

before the students rush into the hall just now, at the entrance of the hall were a few boxes of kitkat that are limited edition. it has hana's face printed on the packaging.

since hana is the global ambassador for kitkat, she's promoting it while kitkat is sponsoring her on her promotions too. it's just a few months after she debuted and she's still promoting her single and mini-album also, her japanese album.

hana performed three songs at once before having a short conversation with the students.

"who are the seniors in this school, raise your hands!" she inquired.

a number of students raised their hands.

"i would like to congratulate you for going through your csat. i know it's not easy to study for it and i myself have gone through the procedure and it is not easy," she spoke.

"some of you may be very worried about your results. not only for csat students, but even for other grades. some of you are worried about your grades,"

"but i want to tell you to never give up. make sure to take a break from time to time. don't push yourself. give yourself a pat on the head, telling yourself that you did great. the result doesn't matter if you already did your best. so, do your best so you won't regret it, okay?"

the students cheered along.

a few more conversations before the short fan meeting ended. for students, it went on so fast. of course, it was shorter than 30 minutes. so, it was a quick fan meeting.