popular moments.

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

▬▬▬ first music show win (she cried

it was hana's first music show and her first win. she did not expect it. she never expects it. she was so shocked that she cried. she started to cry because she was so grateful for the support and her fans' votes for her. she literally cried.

▬▬▬ words of gratitude to these people

bang si-hyuk and lee soo-man were mentioned in hana's documentary series. in the documentary, she told the story of how she got into sm entertainment at first and how she was treated very well by lee soo man. both bang si-hyuk and lee soo-man trusted in her and they spend millions to shape who she is present day. into the best, she could be. they gave not only financial support but also emotional support when she feels down. she cried in the documentary, saying that without these two main people, she won't be where she is today. her biggest wish for the two people is for god to bless them every single day and may their life be blessed abundantly. 

▬▬▬ talking about anxiety and depression

in the documentary, hana also talked about the anxiety and depression she went through. she was so busy doing her job as an artist, not realize that she was already developing trauma. getting scolded by her coaches, traveling a lot, performing a lot, use of vocals a lot, dancing a lot, being tired and stressed, and all the pressure and the burden she has. she once more broke into tears explaining how hard it was for her mentally and emotionally to fake a smile. but faking a smile is way better than talking to someone about her problems because she would just break down right there. 

▬▬▬ hana performing before you go

hana once performed dean lewis's 'before you go' song at her concert. she played the piano and sang. it was a really heartfelt song and fans could feel the sincerity in her voice. fans can feel her pain in the voice and it was really a beautiful performance.

▬▬▬ surprising wedding couple

with dingo, hana managed to get in contact with a hotel and decided to surprise a wedding couple on their wedding day. hana sang at the wedding of the bride and groom. of course, they were shocked to see hana on the stage, singing for them.

▬▬▬ bravely eats fried insects when in china

during a tour in china, hana was really curious about the food the citizens of china eat. she wanted to try the insects. jackson wang, also hana's close friend decided to give hana an exclusive tour of clean and delicious food. hana ate everything. she tried everything that jackson introduced her to. without any fear. there's no harm in trying though.

▬▬▬ reads thirst tweets

hana was really excited at first. she turned into horror at the end of the segment. she was beyond shock after everything she had read. it's not that she hates it or dislikes it. she was just beyond shock. she didn't expect the fans would actually say what she had just read. 

▬▬▬ filming with her children

who needs hana to be on a variety show when she can film with her children and create a variety of things to do in their house? hana filmed with her children as a part of her variety show multiple times. it's always fun. always fun to watch hana and her children.