Morning

POV Michael :
"Michael Afton!" A voice yelled from my door, " if you don't get your tush up right now, your going to be walking to school!"

I slowly climb out of bed, mumbling a, "yes, mum." It was to early for this crap. Why'd she have to yell? I look at my clock which read 7:01. I slept in for 16 minutes. It's not that bad. She didn't have to be a drama queen about it.

"Your siblings are already done and ready for the bus," Mum continues, "You can grave breakfast on your way out. Don't forget to do all your work and turn in you homework." Then she left me alone to change.

I did so quickly, transitioning from my white and red striped pjs to a black long sleeves shirt and jeans. I grabbed my foxy mask and grey hoodie as I walk into the living room to get my back pack. She wasn't kidding. Chris, my 8 year old brother, and Elizabeth, my 12 year old sister, were standing by the door, Liz tapping her foot impatiently. Chris was in a black and blue striped shirt with jean shorts and Liz in her pink blouse with a yellow skirt. She had her complementary bow, this one being a sunset pink one, on. I look at my brother. Yep. Still had that Golden Fredbear toy. I can't understand what's so important about. I pulled my black sneakers on and grabbed a price of toast, backpack on shoulder.

"Well?," I asked, "Come 'n losers. We're going to be late." Liz snorted, muttering a 'no dur' under her breath as she and Chris followed 5 steps behind me. We weren't really walking, more like speed walking or possibly jogging to the bus station. We met up with our practically cousin Charlie- Charolette really, but she preferred Charlie-waiting worriedly there already.

"Finally!" she somewhat shouted, "I've been eating for ever!" She was in a burnt orange shirt with black jean, her usual clean grey sweatshirt tied around the waist. How it stayed so clean I'll never know. She also had her green bracelets on. They were the only thing, other than her name, she got from her mother before she past away due to an illness.

"Sorry to keep you waiting," Liz said, "Mickey decided it was smart to sleep in." Michael let out a huff. Liz and Charlie were 'besties', so he didn't argue knowing Charlie would take Liz's side just to annoy him.

When the bus arrived, all for of us hopped on when it arrived 2 minutes later and I sat down when I saw my buddies in the back.

"Hey guys!" I said as I sat down. They all looked at me, happy and sad emotions on their face. And fear on Mark's face, which was unusual.

"Did you here about the body?" He asked. He was wearing a red sweatshirt and jean shorts. His Bonnie mask was one his lap. I'm guessing he took my confused look as a 'no'. "Apparently, Keith found Ash's dead body tied up in the science lab yesterday."

Cliffhanger! What do ya think? This is my first fanfic. Sorry if it's not good. I'm wondering, should I show pictures? So you can see them. Comment it I should. See ya!