Chapter 2

Chifuyu Changed to something comfortable and brushed his hair. Both of them went in the same apartment so they live on the same building.

6 AM It was dark outside.

Both of them meets infront of the apartment.

"Hey Baji san. Lets go shall we?"

"Ok lets go Chifuyu." Both of them started walking And talking to each other. They were talking about just random stuff. They walk past Mikey and Draken.

"Draken Kun, Mikey Kun?" Chifuyu said as Draken and Mikey looks at both of them.

"Baji?! Looks like you met Chifuyu."

Mikey said.

"Well Since Baji is Here lets go somewhere Chifuyu come with us also."

They met at the shrine Only all of The captains Takemichi is The Captain of The 5 Division ( If you read the manga you know what happend to Mucho.)

"Toman! We have Bad news. Kazatora is out of Juvie again. Kisaki is the one behind this again in October 31st 2011. We Have a conflict with Vallhala! But for now its June 23... Keep that in mind."

"Wow. Another one? You guys really accept any fight huh?" Chifuyu said while looking at Mikey.

"Its not like we have any other Choice. Kazatora is out loose again. He will do anything just to kill who gets in his way." Baji said.

"Well this is gonna be a hard one." Takemichi appears out of nowhere.

"It sure does." Chifuyu responded.

The next day at Chifuyu's school.

"Finally get some fresh air since that bastard is suspended." Chifuyu said as he was standing at the rooftop and looking at the view. Until someone pins him in the edge.

"Its nice to meet you Matsuno. You got in my way in Killing Baji in Middle school so ill kill you. You might have heard that i kill every person who gets in my way."

"Ok then. I don't care Kill me then."

Chifuyu said.

"But if you drag someone like Baji san Or Mikey Kun in this shit ill be the one who's gonna Kill you.. Hanemiya."

To Be Continued.

Hi its me ChifuyuMatsunoKun! Im sorry for the Short Chapter i don't have any idea sooo I promise Chapter 3 is Better Hehe see you there!😊

- ChifuyuMatsunoKun