What the hell?

Eren's POV
"Thanks for watching and following!" I said smiling as a Armin shut off the camera. "Thanks for helping Armin! I know you wanted to go to the library to study, so thanks. I'll edit it. See 'ya later!" I took the camera from Armin before he scurried of to go study. I heaved a sigh looking down at the camera in my hands.
"Eren! I'm heading to Annie's for the month! You going to Armin's?" Mikasa yelled from the front door.
"No! I'm gonna stay here, don't worry, I won't burn down the house. Mom'll need somewhere to come back to." I yelled back. I hard Mikasa pause when I talked about our mom, but soon left with a quick goodbye. By the way, Mikasa is my adoptive sister, she's always looked out for me ever since our dad went missing. We had our mom to help take care of us too, but she went missing a week ago. The cops told us to go and stay with some friends, and that's just what she's doing, but I didn't want to leave. Just in case my mom comes home, one of us should be here for her.
With the camera still in hand, I grabbed my laptop and the cord and went down to the docks to edit my video then upload it I pulled the table and chair under the umbrella and turned my laptop on and sat back and looked out at the ocean while it turned on. I heard it turn on fully, so I plugged in the camera and logged on. As soon as I logged on, I started to edit my video. Not my pitches and stuff, but mainly just cutting out background noises and stuff like that.
It took me a half hour or so to finish editing then uploading it to my YouTube. As soon as I was done, I shut it down and walked over to the edge of the dock. I sat down and dangled my bare feet into the nice, warm water. I looked out at the falling sun and gave a weak smile. "I wish I could get away from all of this, it's too much to handle anymore." I whispered to the ocean as I closed my eyes and payed back.
Something slimy hit the top of my foot. Ni, it rubbed the top of my foot. I quickly pulled my feet back and jumped into a standing position on the dock. I looked down at the water to see what touched me. As I calmed down when I saw nothing. I started to scold myself. "It was probably a fish. Damn, why am I so jumpy?" I scolded laughing a bit as I sat back down. As soon as I sat down, a thought hit me. It rubbed the top of my foot. That part of my foot wasn't in the water!

Hey!! Sorry if it's not very good... But trust me I'm trying. I will not (maybe) be updating often like I said before. I also have 3-4 other stories.... But thanks for reading!!
~Ashley