Oi! Brat!

Levi'sPOV

"Your Highness!" My cook, Petra called as she ran into my throne room. I rolled my eyes and beckonded for her to bow before I listen to her ramble. She gave a quick and sloppy bow as she caughter her breath. "Hanji is looking for you! She says it's urgent!" I sighed and stood up, moving my tail to swim towards Hanji's office.

"Next time," I growled as I paused by her. "Tell Eyebrows." I shoved by her to get on my way to Four Eye's office. I heard her gulp as she ran back to the kitchens a chuckled darkly at her fear of me. I soon as I got to Hanji's office, I stopped outside the door, and took a breath. I lifted my hand and brought it down slowly to knock on the door. But it busted open before I could knock.

"PRINCE LEVI!!! I FOUND THE PERFECT ONE! PLEASE BRING HIM TO ME! I WANT TO RUN TESTS!!!" She screamed in my ear. I growled at her and rubbed my ears, trying to get the ringing out. "HE SINGS AND HE'S HANDSOME! AND HE'S JUST PERFECT! AND HE'S A LONER TOO! PLEASE GET HIM FOR ME! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE?" She jumped, swam, up and down in excitment.

"If I get you this human," I started slowly, "Will you shut up?!" I shouted. Hanji nodded her head rapidly with wide eyes staring at me. I groaned a rolled my eyes at her. She dropped to her 'knees' and begged. "Fine." I sighed rubbing my eyes, I feel like I'm going to regret this decision.
"Yay!!!!! And don't worry! You'll find him totally adorable!!" Hanji squealed swimming up and down in excitement. She is annoying.. I sighed then decided to go get the brat myself. If I didn't do it, they wouldn't get him unharmed. But then again, I might bruise him up a bit. "I believe he is sleeping on a dock!" Hanji shouted after me as I swam away to find the damned brat.

I would say that I pity the brat, but that's be a lie. Sort of. Hanji is insane.

After swimming for what felt like no time at all, I saw a dock. This better be the damn dock Four Eyes was talking about, I'm not going any further then this for her. I sighed right before a fun little idea popped into my head. Lets have some fun with this brat... I thought evily as I swam closer to the dock. Two feet, just the bottoms of them, dropped down into the water. I smirked at this as I moved so my tail was right by the feet. I brushed the tip of y tail on the top of his feet. 

He jumped out of the water, freaking out. It was quiet amusing. But soon he calmed down. But not for long, the brat was slow. He slowly came to realize I touched the top, which was not in the water. He stood up again and started to back away slowly. That's when I grabbed his ankle, pulling him into the water. Or at least I tried to.

He kicked me in the face. 

Now, I was pissed. I jumped out of the water and onto the dock and watched as he fell straight onto his rear end and squeaked. "Oi! Brat!" I snapped hitting him with my tail. "You kicked me in the face! I would punnish you, but I bet Hanji will do that for me without even knowing." He stayed silent. I finally could see him well.

He had light brown hair, it looked soft to touch, his eyes as green as the ocean, (A/N sorry if that's not the color, I don't remember exactly!) he wasn't very small, he looked some-what built under his tight shirt. He was quiet attractive, now I know Hanji meant. Maybe I'll play with him a bit. Later...

"You're coming with me, brat. Hanji needs a guinea pig, and she chose you." I snapped as I grabbed him and dragged him under water. He started to struggle, he couldn't breath. It was funny looking at him as he tried to struggle away, trying to breath. He started to pass out and I pulled him in, put my lips on his, and have him some air. 

HI!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE IT'S GOOD!! Oops, sorry, caps lock... I got a little too excited... LOVE Y'ALL!!! I don't know what to say... Please tell me what you think!!! Please!!! I'm on my knees begging!!! PLEASE!!!!!!

~Ashley <3