𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐚𝐰, 𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐲

𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐣𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐡 𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐞 

'𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐩 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝. 𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐯 𝐩𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝.' 

🤍

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐨𝐡𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞

'𝐞! 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐚𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞! 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝! 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐲𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢'𝐦 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 '𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐡 𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭.' 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞.' 

𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝: the daughter of the islands most redound deputy falls for the islands treasure hunters son. no one would have pictured the two to become friends at first but that all changed when she saved his life before one topper thornton almost took it at a keger at the bone yard, she may be a kook by association but there was no way in hell that she wanted to live that lifestyle, she was free spirted with two parents who adored her deeply.
                              elizabeth, eliza, e, dragonfly. this girl was a force to be reckoned with and you would not come out looking good if you ever got into a fight with the only shoupe child, she may dislike her father's views on how life should be and how people should be treated but victor shoupe was her father and she loved him not matter what. 
                                            the obx was her home and she would not change it for the world, the girl had everything, the love from her parents, the best friends she could as for and the boy who adores her more than anything in the world. but that all changed when agatha made her debut on the obx shorelines along with the treasure hunt john b had put him and the rest of his friends on.