𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘢, 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘣𝘶𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘵𝘰𝘯.

𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐡 found herself being bailed out of the Kildare county jail by Topper Thornton, the only other person who would pick up their phone when they saw the number of the local sheriffs station. Maria Shoupe would be other only other person to pick up the phone, her mother, one of the most powerful women in all of the obx. Being the chief of nursing had it's perks.

"You need to learn that you're not one of those pogues and you live on figure eight, there is no need for you to be stealing. Elizabeth." Officer Plum says to the younger girl. This made Elizabeth rolls her eyes at the older woman. 
"It wasn't for me it, maybe if you would have listened to my side of the story then you would not gave thrown me in my dads officer again, you're lucky he wasn't here." It was now Plumb's turn to roll her own eyes.
"No you're lucky Victor was not here, you would have been thrown in a real cell if he was here. Just because you're his flesh and blood doesn't mean he won't throw your ass in jail." 

"Get your hands off of me." Elizabeth ripped her upper arm away from the older woman and signed the paperwork that was in front of her. 
"You keep on going down this road and you'll end up like your mothers family." Plumb states with a star upon her face. Elizabeth turns around and points a finger at the officer, right now she did not care that this woman was a person of law. 

"You say that crap again and I'll get you fired, I am sure Victor would love to hear that one of his best deputy's is a racist. Now am I free to go?" She questions and Plumb nods her head and points towards the exit of the sheriff's police department. 
The teenage girl flips the officer off as she exits the officer and see's Topper's car across the street, with him waiting in it. 
Topper lifts his head from his phone and looks ahead and see's the blonde haired girl coming his way. He places his phone down in the center console and turns the engine on. 

"Elizabeth-Violet zero Kildare sheriff's police department ten." Topper says as he watches the girl get into the car and put her seatbelt on. 
"Nice to see you too Thornton. Elizabeth how are you? I'm great thank you for asking!" The girl retorts back to the boy and he just shakes his head at her. 
"You need to stop stealing things for the kids on the cut, it's their fault that they don't have the money-" 
"Topper." The blonde cuts him off. "You say another word and I will hurt you. Just drive please I need to get out of here before dad shows up." She waves her hands out, signaling for Topper to start driving.