🍊part 8🍊

😔(I forgot to say that in the game only royalty would get legendary elements in this world)😔

When the two princes were home they saw Ketsueki's parents. The vampiric parents said "Ketsueki we are going home". His parents words made him very sad that he had to leave Inkyubasu. He wanted Inkyubasu to stay with him. He wanted the incubus to stay by his side till the day he died, till they died, but his parents were separating them.

Inkyubasu's pov

Ketsueki was really nice to me. I don't mind him being my future husband i would probably try get married to him if i wasn't in a arranged marriage, if I had meet him. But i know that he has to go to his castle so i give him a kiss on the cheek and said goodbye.

I know that the next time we meet will be next month when we get our magic tested. Every kid (i forget the age of the characters but im saying that they are 5 years old right now) on the continent of Zealandia  gets their magic tested in one of the largest churches in the world. Awaken Point Vineyard Church. It is next to a mana filled forest called The Nymphs Forest. I know that from a mix of books and what my parents tell me. My parents also said that after I got my magic tested I will get a tutor in Math, English, Art, Ediquit(idk how to spell it) , swordsman ship, philosophy, magic, history and geography. I remember learning a little bit of science in school in my past life. I learned more science from videos i found interesting.

I went to my room and drew, i waited for my parents to call me for dinner. Nothing interesting happened in the next month.

Sorry it wasn't as long as the others