Chapter 1: The red soul

.

Truck horns were heard as the soul's head turned around to look at it. The soul reacted quickly to try to dodge it but it was too late as the soul was hit.

Rolling down the street from the impact. The soul's body was severely injured. It heard worried voices as the soul was slowly fading away from the body. The body was too injured and too broken for the soul to stay in and it would be too late to save the body.

The soul was now fading away from it's body as it felt a mix of emotions. Frustration. Sadness. Worry. It didn't want to end like this. It didn't want it's life to end in such a way. So. The soul was DETERMINED to live.

But unfortunately, it's determination to live wasn't enough to to keep it in the dying body. Now the soul had found itself in a void of darkness. A void filled with nothing but the red glowing soul that had lost it's body.

The soul didn't want to be in this void. It did not want to go to the afterlife either. It was determined to return to the land of the living. Even if it didn't return to it's original world, the soul didn't care as long as it could return to any form of living world.

The soul was shining red, glowing a bright crimson colour as it was filled with determination to escape death and return to the land of the living.

____________________________________

In the Nasuverse, in on of it's universes, in a burning city of Fuyuki. The fourth grail war had ended. And in that grail war, a determined soul had entered the world. It's soul glowing red as it created a body with nothing but using it's soul. Such action was alien to the laws of the universe but the soul was ignored as the world thought it would perish from the cursed flames.

The flames engulfed the soul and it's body that it made. It was overwhelmed by curses of all of humanity's evil, but the soul refused. The soul had just found itself to be in the land of the living and it was not going back to the void of death. No, it was not going back to the land of the dead, it was determined to stay in the land of the living. Curses be damned, All the worlds evils be damned. It will not die to the cursed flames.

As the soul was filled with determination to live. It continued to walk through the cursed flames. As it walked through the flames, the curses inflicted on the soul were instantly irradiated from it with nothing but its determination.

As the determined soul walked through the flames, it encountered a man. The man had black hair and inky black eyes. The man was wearing a black suit and tie. He was also carrying a red haired kid.

The man and the soul stared at each other as flames and collapsing buildings were around them.

The black haired man breath hitched as he stared at the soul. Tears were falling from the man's eyes while a smile formed on his face.

The soul on the other hand stared at the man tired and confused. Eventually, the soul collapse from exhaustion after straining itself.

______________________

Kiritsugu Emiya quickly rushed to get to safety away from the fire with a red haired boy in his arms.

On his way to safety, he encountered a child, the child was about the same age as the kid he was carrying.

The child infront of him stared at him with glowing red eyes. Long brown hair was flowing from the child's head which was nearly covering the child's face. The child's green and yellow stripped shirt was covered in ash and dirt.