Chapter 6: Discussion

.

The sun rises up as its light shown on Fuyuki. At the Emiya household. A certain red haired amber eyed boy was woken up in the backyard of the household.

Shirou: Uuuuggghhh.....

Shirou groaned as his eyes slowly opened and adjusted to the sunlight.

The boy got up as he yawned.

Shirou blinked as he remembered what happened before he pasted out.

Shirou: Y/N!!!

Shirou quickly got up as he went to find his brother. He was worried as if he was attacked, the chances that his brother was attacked as well was high.

Shirou check their rooms and then went through the entire household. He eventually found him face flat infront of the entrance.

Shirou: Y/n?!

The red haired boy quickly rushed over to him as he saw his clothes had blood and a giant slash wound on his back.

Shirou then sighed as he saw that Y/n wasn't at all wounded despite his clothes saying that he was wounded.

Shirou: ( He must have healed himself. It would explain why there isn't any trace of a wound where his clothes are damaged. )

Shirou then shook his brother as to wake him up. Y/n groaned as Shirou shook him.

Y/n: Ugghh.....

Shirou: Hey...wake up.

The red eyed seven year old slowly got up groaning. Y/n stared at the red head as he then hugged him.

Shirou: W-what? What are you doing?

Y/n: Tired.....fighting.....killing.....dying.....

Y/n passed out again as he was way too mentally exhausted after his battle with Frisk/Chara.

Shirou was confused at what he meant by those words but he assumed he was also attacked by someone who wanted to kill him.

Shirou: Come on, you can rest after you change your clothes.

Y/n didn't hear him as he was fast asleep. Shirou sighed as he carried him to his room and on his futon.

Shirou: Must be tired from whatever you went through.

Shirou looked at his tired brother as he remembered his fight with the Counter Guardian last night. He clenched his fist in anger at whoever wanted him and his brother dead.

He swore wasn't going to let the person who did this to them get away with it.

For a split second, Shirou's soul turned red before going back to it's default colour of grey.

Shirou sighed as he went to go and take a shower as he did sleep in the backyard of the house.

_____________

Y/n jolted up in cold sweat. Heavy breathes were coming out of his lungs. His eyes had visible fear in them.

Y/n calmed down as he looked around to see he was in his room. He saw he was still wearing his torn clothes from the fight.

Y/n held his legs close to his chest as he remembered the nightmare he woke up from.

Him, stuck in an eternal loop of death. He later got out but only to be stuck in another loop. A loop where he saw Shirou die....over....and over again. He tried saving him, but it didn't do anything.

Y/n: No.....I'm not going to let that happen.

A door was heard opened as Y/n turned to see who entered his room. He saw Shirou standing carrying a tray of food.