"A shadow?"

Kuroko P.O.V

Two weeks before graduation, the GoM made an oath, one that would connect them even when they were apart, but I wasn't there to witness it because I knew he wouldn't be there too.

---------------------------------------------

The end of the school year came and the almighty Generation of Miracles moved on from one another. All with the same thought in our minds, win. We split apart and all went to different places.

As expected, the rest went to powerhouse schools.
Akashi went to Rakuzan.
Kise went to Kaijo.
Murasakibara went to Yosen.
Midorima went to Shutoku.
Aomine went to Touou.

I felt as if I was unbeatable, aside from the other Generation of Miracles, there was no challenger that I couldn't break or beat, so I decided to transfer into a no name school.

Seirin.

I wasn't expecting much of a challenge, after all they weren't even close to beating the uncrowned Kings, but as soon as I entered the gates, I felt a strange wind blow past.

Seniors were handing out fliers while first years tried to get past. At first glance there was nothing out of the ordinary, but suddenly a weight bumped against my right shoulder.

"Excuse me, watch where your-"

As soon as I said turned around, no one was there and I started to doubt myself. I blinked once, then twice, trying to focus on my surroundings. Did someone walk past me or not?

My shoulder was still sore but I assumed that it was my imagination. Then out of the corner of my eye, a red blur zoomed past me.

My gut churned and I felt an unexplainable sense of deja vu.

It was as if a shadow had walked past...

Tbc?

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 22, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Alternate Basketballजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें