The new power ...

Boruto POV:
What happened to Hana?Please tell me she will be alright!!

Hiro came and told me that my sister passed out and she is in the nurses office,I ran as fast as I could and I saw Hana unconscious,barley breathing.
I rushed to her,shaking her small body telling her to wake up but nothing happened.....
I was crying.....
I was scared......

Scared of loosing her.....

My whole family came in and they started to cry for her,but that went to waste as she wouldn't open her eyes one bit.

Hana POV:
Where am I???I looked around and saw a place that was definitely not the academy.Suddenly,someone walked towards me and said "Ahhh,my little Hana I have been looking everywhere for you." "And now I finally found you!"
"Who are you?"I asked in a small voice, and that's when he claimed he was the strongest shinobi in the villages.He wanted me to be his successor and awaken the sharingan,byakugan,byakugou,jougan,and many other powerful things.I wasn't sure at first but then agreed because I want to make my village proud.Thats when he clicked his fingers and I passed out.

I slowly awakened to Boruto shaking me.I slowly and quietly so no one would see me.I saw my whole family crying and I felt so sad and so I decided to say,"W-why are y-you all c-crying?"

That's when they heard me and jolted up.They looked at me with surprised and reliefed eyes.My mom and Himawari were the first ones to squeeze me into a hug.

Then Boruto started crying again....

Hello,it's me author Chan here I want to say thank you for more than 100 viewers I'm literally crying!😁😁😁😁I will update again soon!!!