13.

TW⚠️: Angst

Hana POV:

It's finally happened...

I saw him.....

And her......

I thought he loved me but I guess he never did.

He used me....

For fame....

And money....

Warm tears slid down my face when I heard his confession.

What did I ever do? Was I not enough? Why?

                     {At home}

"Hey Hana you ok?" asked the man who betrayed my trust.

"No." I answered coldly.

"Well I'm sorry but I need to go somewhere." He answered losing interest in me.

"I assume it's your girlfriend Aoi right?" I questioned.

I saw sweat dripping from his face.I could tell by his eyes that what I just said was true.

"W-what no I don't have any other girlfriend!" He exclaimed.

"You're lying". I said coldly

"You always stutter when you are lying!"
I yelled at him.

"Was I not enough for you? Or is it that you only used me because my father is the Seventh hokage?" I yelled at him with anger in my voice.

"I'm sorry, but I lost feelings for you after the first year of dating." He answered.

"Then why didn't you tell me!? I would've let you go!!!" I shouted at him.

"You're the one who is making it hard for me!?" I yelled.

Suddenly I heard sobs coming from our door , it was Aoi she was crying and then she ran away.

I could tell by his face that he wanted to go after her.

"Go , make sure she's okay." I mumbled.

"Don't leave her!" And with that he left.

                             •Years later•

??? POV:

Life really sucked. Why did I break up with Hana? She was perfect! She thought about my feelings!

Aoi was useless. A few days after I broke up with Hana , I saw her with another guy.

*Bump*

"I'm sorry!" said a very familiar voice

I looked up it was her, it was a mini figure of her.

Could it be? No!

Then I saw it. There Hana came with another child in her hand and with a man walking next to her with his arm around her waist.

My heart shattered.....

Why did that have to happen.....

Hey guys it's Author Chan here just letting you know that this will come up later into the story!!