Wait a minute!

Aria

She hugged me "see you" "bye" jumped in my car "drive safe" she waved as I pulled out of the driveway and left

I collapsed onto my bed and picked up my phone, checking my texts.

1 new message
Bil<3

You left some stuff here
Seems important
6:35pm

I'm coming over
to drop it off
6:56pm

Its 7:10 so I need to tidy up before she gets here then, I put the shopping away and heard a knock on the door "hey Bil" she gave me a timid smile and looked me up and down, she's never looked at me the way she is now and it's making me nervous, I sighed, moving to the side so she could come in.

"I'm not staying for long, I just wanted to talk about something" she looked down rubbing her neck "shit I should probably get it" she went in her bag and pulled out, handing it to me. She sighed "you left your diary at my house" oh shit I knew I should have left my bag in the car " I read it, I know I shouldn't have but um I couldn't resist" she flushed red.

"Do you uhm do you really" she bit her lip trying to get her words out, I stood there patiently. Hoping she isn't gonna say what I think she is "do you really love me aria" shit

I gave her a small nod and she took a step forward thinking about her actions before she pushed me up against the wall kissing me aggressively. I've never seen this side of her but it's amazing. Every dream I'd never thought would come true. She pulled away breathlessly, cheeks still slightly red "sorry but I've always wanted to do that." she kissed me again, softer this time "I love you too"