Ring

"HEY help me... please " a girl with blue hair pleaded, tears running down her face as I walked past, a dull silver handgun pointed at her head. I nodded discreetly hoping the gunman wouldn't notice.

As soon I was out of sight I ran around the building, creeping up behind the attacker "I swear to god, tell me where your parents are or I'll-" I kicked the gun out of his hand pulling him into a headlock "grab the gun and run.. GO" "thank you so much" she bolted down the street with the gun. What a fucking day.

--- three days later

There was a knock at my door, it's 8 am. "Hello are you miss aria Wilson?" the man in the suit questioned "uhh yeah who are you? How do you know my name" he grabbed his radio "yes mam it's her" "good, bring her over" the voice sounded familiar "miss Eilish would like to speak to you she's in the car" "okay..." I walked over to the limo and knocked on the blackout window.

It rolled down revealing a familiar face, the blue-haired girl, or now 'miss eilish' she opened the car door, getting out "hi" she stuck her hand out for me to shake, so I shook it "I'm Billie, Billie Eilish" "hi" "so, aria, first; thank you for saving my life" she chuckled doing air quotes around the last part.

"What do you mean, saving your life" I copied her actions, "I think we should go inside or to my place" "uh well my house is right there so."

We went inside, sitting in the kitchen, each of us waiting for the other one to break the ice. "Coffee?" "no thank you" she shook her head and sighed "where do I begin... You've heard of the Eilish family correct?" "no" "basically the most powerful and notorious family in the mafia. Well my parents are basically the bosses, more my dad" I nodded, interested in where it was going "you have to marry to take over, it's tradition and I didn't want to do that so my parents decided to give me a little" she paused thinking "push."

"What do you mean push" "i mean they sent someone to hold me at gunpoint to see who helped, hoping I would fall madly in love with them and propose" "wow..." "I know right so here's the important bit, no offence but I didn't fall in love with you, sure your hot and shit but nah their plan didn't work so they just found some guy and was like choose." "Oh" "his name is Matt and even if I wasn't the raging homosexual I am he's... disgusting and wayyy too old" she bit her lip, visibly nervous "so if you accept I'd like to marry you. I'll pay you well... 18 million seems like enough all you'd have to do if fake it and stay in the same house as me" I thought for a moment, about my mortgage and the treatment bills for my father "would I have to do anything mafia wise" "no but your would have... let's say protection" "I'm cool then" she let out a sigh of relief "here's my number and clear your Friday, engagement dinner."