Chapter Three~ Bruises

AN: Hey guys!!! Quick question: should I change to Jack/Sean's POV? Tell me in the comments~!

Evelyn POV

"Ev, time to wake up," Sean says. I grunt and sit up. "What time is it?" I mutter. "Eleven thirty," Sean says, "We're going to lunch at twelve thirty." I nod and force myself out of the comfortable bed, and to the bathroom. "See you in a few..." I mumble sleepily. Sean laughs and walks out of the room.

~~~~

I decide to dress comfortable. It's pretty chilled outside, so I need to dress warm. I decide on a light gray long sleeve shirt and my green army-style jacket, and a pair of jeans and dark gray converse.

I see a pair of scissors in the cupboard, and I pull them out. I give myself some bangs that dangle over my left eye.

I put the scissors back and walk out of the bedroom.

Sean is sitting on the couch on his laptop, posting a video on YouTube. "Hey Sean," I say. Sean looks over at me. "Hey Ev!" He greets happily, "Ready for lunch?"

My stomach growls. "I haven't even had breakfast yet, so YES," I say, smiling.

Sean smiles and we walk downstairs, and drive to meet... Whoever we're meeting for lunch.

"Hey Sean, who are we meeting for lunch?" I ask. "Mark, Bob, and Wade," Sean says. I look at him, shocked.

"As in-" I start. Sean chuckles and nods. "And I get to have lunch with the Boss of Bosses?" I say. Sean laughs, "I guess so!" He laughs as I smile so wide my face hurts.

Sean is someone I can trust. And that's clear to me.

~~~~

We pull into the parkinglot and walk into a little cafè.

Then I realized that we're in the same place as when I escaped.

When I escaped them less than a day ago.

"Sean..." I say worriedly. "They won't recognize you, even if they were here, Ev. Don't worry," he said. I take a deep breath and get out of the car, followed by Sean.

We walk into the cafè, where Markiplier, Lordminion777, and muyskerm are sitting. AKA Mark, Wade, and Bob.

Sean and I walk over to them. "Jack!" Mark yells, waving his hands like a madman. We laugh and walk over. "Is this the famous Evelyn?" Mark asks. I smile and sit down next to Sean.

"I'd introduce myself, but it seems like you already know me," I say. "Nope. Only me," Mark says. I chuckle and smile. "I'm M-Evelyn," I say, catching myself before my other name slips.

"Well Mevelyn, I'm Bob, and this is doof is Wade," Bob said. I chuckle. "I pity you Wade," I laugh. Wade points at me and says, "SOMEONE GETS IT. Well Jack, I like this girl already." I roll my eyes.

"So how'd you and Jack meet?" Bob asks. Mark- mid drink- almost did a spit take. It was hilarious.

"I'm guessing you told Mark?" I say, looking at Sean. "Jeez, how could you tell?" Sean says sarcastically, "I told him a little. Not the whole story," he says. "Hey, how come we're left out?" Bob complains. I look at Sean. "Do you want to or..." I start to offer.

"It's your story," Sean says. I nod, understanding.

"Um... okay, so I'm from Ireland. My parents... 'died' a few months after I turned eighteen. All I remember is people telling me my parents were dead, then I was knocked out and in a plane on the way to America. My 'aunt and uncle' had kidnapped me, and I lived a fake life for four years. I wore a blonde wig and brown contacts, and I hid my accent. My uncle won tickets to come to PAX, and I saw an opportunity to say get away. And even if I didn't get away, I could still say thank you to my life line," I tell Mark, Bob and Wade.

I look down at my arm and pull the sleeve further down. I could see the bandages.

"What do you mean your 'life line'?" Wade asks. I look up at them and Sean.

"You guys. You guys saved my life. Especially S-Jack," I say, smiling weakly at him. He smiles a bit.

"Wait... how did we save your life? Ah, nevermind. You don't have to answer," Mark says.

Sean looks at me. "You know you don't have to," he says. "I know."

"You see, my 'aunt' and 'uncle'... well..." I roll up my sleeve a bit, and showed my bandaged and bruised arm.

Sean looks at it in shock. "Ev, it got worse!" He says. I shake my head. "It's just healing," I say. I pull the sleeve down, once again covering the bandages.

"Jeez..." Bob says. I look down and examine my hand, which is also very bruised.

I look to my right, over Sean's shoulder. And my heart stops.

It's them.

AN: DUN DUN DUUUUUUUNNNNN!!!!!!!!!! :3

I have a feeling you guys know who 'them' is. Don't you?

I hope you guys enjoyed!!!! I have a few more chapters already typed, it's just a matter of when I'm going to release them.