Chapter 5:- The Pain We Suffered Together.

*A/n:-
Just imagine that the male hand is the other hand of Bucky not the metal one because I got this random picture on Google...anyway...enjoy and make sure to vote!
________________................._______________

"So, how long have you been married to Bucky?" John asked as he sat down on the huge white cozy couch. He was wearing one of Bucky's black shirt. Rakelia was on the other couch on his left side and was drinking coffee. She took a sip and moved her gaze towards John.
"Umm...it actually feels like forever.", she said with a small smile. He nodded in response. Happy for her and Bucky. Since the whole Captain America incident a month ago, he understood that he should not come or speak in between of the Avengers's matters or else he could lose everything he loved.

"I know you want to know about Bucky and my story, John." She said in a soft voice with a small smile on her lips. She could read his thoughts because she knew everything that had happened to him.
John chuckled, turned his face towards her and asked,"How do you know?"
"Trust me. I know."
She took a sip and sighed. The two best frien...sorry, the two best buddies arrived in the huge drawing room. Bucky was wearing his favorite plain Persian blue shirt and black pants as he sat down beside his love and put his flesh hand on her shoulders, pulling her closer to him and placed a soft kiss on the side of her forehead. She kept her head on his shoulder as he carressed her right shoulder. She placed her right hand on his thigh and softly carressed it. They both relaxed as Sam sat in front of the couple on another huge white couch. He wore one of Bucky's grey shirt and watched the calming site of the couple relaxing each other.

Still in the same position, Bucky and Lia started speaking,"I know this is some crazy..."
"Shit." Bucky cracked a smile and continued, "Yeah, some crazy shit; but this is the truth. We are a couple. But it was really very important for Lia to keep her safe and hidden."
"But why?", Sam asked.
Lia took a sigh and said,
"Because, I am a Super Soilder as well."
This didn't shock the two men listners that much as they had already thought this because of her great fighting skills.
Lia continued,
"Back in 2014, when S.H.I.E.L.D. and H.Y.D.R.A. collapsed, I was kidnapped by some H.Y.D.R.A. Agents who survived and were given orders by my father; Alexander Pierce, head of S.H.I.E.L.D. and H.Y.D.R.A. He ordered them to test the left over super soilder serum and the Loki's scepter on me if anything happens to him..."
"And the same thing happened." Bucky completed her sentence, looking on his side of shoulder where Lia had put her head.
Lia continued,
"After two and a half years of torture, experiments; pain; I was finally rescued by the Avengers in a secret base in Askaria. But when Tony Stark was going to help me, I denied it and ran away. After 6 months of roaming here and there trying to find a shelter I somehow ended up in Wakanda. I was found unconscious by Bucky on the river of Wakanda. After hearing my history, King T'Challa gave me permission to stay in Wakanda and to take the therapy of wiping out the programming of 'Alkarie' built up in my brain by H.Y.D.R.A. back in Askaria."
She took a sigh and continued as Bucky kept on rubbing her shoulder, making her realize that he was there with her.

"Before I came in Wakanda, I had killed innocent people whom I never knew. In Wakanda, I had piece. I was happy and content. But the dreadful programme of 'Alkarie' was still turning the fighting spirit on inside me. Every super soilder was given 4 piles of the serum back when Bucky took it but; I was given 8 piles. I was given more than I was able to take it; including with the experiments of Loki's scepter on me before it was taken by the Avengers. All of this; it tore my head into pieces when Dora would test me. She started to insert a new programming called 'The Red Wolf' in me. Thank goodness that Buck was there to control me just like Dora and Shuri did. We both took care of one another. When he needed that comfort I was always there with him and when I needed that comfort he was always there with me. Because of this large amount of the serum inside me, some chemical changes occured inside my body. Because of those chamical changes, I can never have my own child."
Sam and John both were shocked as it became really hard for them to let this dreadful informarion in. Bucky kept rubbing her shoulder, calmly, already killing that dead moster of a father, Alaxander and those dead H.Y.D.R.A. assholes who did this to his love in his mind.
Lia took another sigh, as she starred blankly at her half empty and half full cup of dark coffee and continued,
"Bucky was released earlier than me because of the difference between the doses we had; but when we lived together in the jungle for those two years, we eventually fell in love. He promised me that he would come back and help me. He asked me to be his wife that day when the Avengers came in Wakanda with the mind stone. I had my hopes on the top but; he didn't arrive. I was heartbroken but I still was going through Dora's therapy. It took me five years. Five lonely years of the therapy to at least eat by myself. I looked normal but the powers; the powers which the scepter gave me increased. I started to read the thoughts of people, I can even hear them even if I don't want to.

After Steve's death; Bucky arrived in Wakanda to take me with him to start a new life in Brooklyn, New York.
King T'Challa had returned from the blipp but he gave all the rights to Dora and Shuri to make this decision. Shuri had warned Bucky that there would be some personality changes in me. And yes. That did happen. I started to look at my surroundings a little differently. I could tell anyone's family background and his or her personality just by looking at them and eventually it was getting out of my hand so we decided to keep me hidden for my own safety. I started to get nightmares of my dreadful past of suffering and killing. Bucky got over with his, thanks to you, Sam. Only Dr, Raynor knew me because I was taking the therapy with Bucky and she helped me to keep myself hidden from the world and helped me with my nightmares." Sam nodded with a small grin on his face.
Lia continued,
"But mine; were getting worse. They gave me throbbed headaches and panic attacks. But because of Bucky's love and Dr. Raynor's advices and care and support; I was able to control them as well. A month ago when you guys started with all the 'taking down the flag smashers' thing, I followed you guys wherever you would go. Kept my bloody eyes on every move you made and helped Bucky to have a shelter. Even I was on the plane with you guys when you met John for the first time... But I had only one point. I didn't want to be alone again." She smiled as he turned her face on left side to meet those ocean eyes of her love and gave him a soft kiss.

__×__

"Uh... but Lia, I do have a question for you though." Sam asked as he ate his dinner. They were all sitting on a dining table together and were eating their dinner.
"Yup! Fire away, my friend!" Lia exclaimed as her eyes were showing a bright red; showing her excitement. She was sitting right across Sam and John who sat in front of her and Bucky sat on her side. Sam finally asked the question,
"How are you still rich even when your father; Alexander is dead?"
Lia had a small smile on her face as she answered in a seductive tone,
"Darling, my whole family is an aristocrat. I can bye or sell any jet or house anytime I want. Even if the owner don't want to." Lia said and winked at Sam who chuckled.

The dinner was good. Lia did know how to steal anybody's heart by cooking. The guys were tired so Sam and John went into their separate master bedrooms and the couple went towards their own. It was past midnight when Bucky's eye opened. He was thirsty. He looked on his side and starred at the calming site of his angel, sleeping. Her right hand's palm under her right side of her head and the left hand slightly holding the muscles between the right elbow and right shoulder. She breathed softly, peacefully as the blanket covered her till her ears. Bucky forgot about his thirst and sighed contently looking at this beautiful; calming site of his wife.
"You're doing the starring thing again." She said out of nowhere in a low voice. Her eyes still closed. This made Bucky's heart to skip a beat as he lightly chuckled and increased his smile.
"Why can't I? Hmm? I'm just looking at my doll." This made Lia smile. Bucky shifted a little to her, to face her completely. He starred at her for a moment. Her eyes still calmly closed. Then he slowly shifted his face under her jaw. Placing it between her jaw and her side of her soft neck and cushion as he snuggled and placed his right hand on her waist pulling her even closer. They both sighed contently and slept peacefully.

_______________.................._______________