Chapter 9:- The Traitor...

The small black dart...Sam showed it to  Torres through his mobile camera.
"Woah...it's so much tiny..."
Torres said by seeing the dart.
"I know. What do you think might have been inside of it?" Sam asked as he turned on his selfie camera.
"It could ha-"
"It's Fernusin" Lia cut off Torres in the middle.
"What?" Bucky asked.
"It's a drug that was used on me to make me unconscious for at least a day.
Those H.Y.D.R.A. Agents had used it on me several times back when they were making me Alkarie." Lia told everyone.
"But you were out only for 4 hours. How is that even possible?" Sam asked.
Lia answered,
"It's because that dart only had less than half of the dose, we need atleast a 10ml. of a serinj to make me unconscious for a whole day, but it's side effects though; they still got me. Now, the question is who knew that Fernusin makes me unconscious? Because nobody in this world knew except for those H.Y.D.R.A. dogs and myself."
"This means whoever shot you with that dart has to be someone who was in H.Y.D.R.A." Bucky concluded.
"Exactly! Gosh I'm so proud of you, honey!" Lia said as she went towards her husband, cupped his face in her palms and slightly pulled his soft cheeks.
"Ow... Honey, you know I don't like it when you pull my cheeks like that. It makes me feel like I'm a small baby." Bucky said taking her hands off his face. Lia made a pout and starred at him in anger like a small kid would do. Bucky always loved her face when she was angry. So, he just smiled at her and gave her a soft kiss on her left cheek. But she still had her 'angry kid' face. Bucky chuckled and gave a soft but a passionate kiss on her lips. As they were kissing, Sam ended his call with Torres, turned of the autopilot mode, took the lever in his hands and said,
"Hey, love birds, get over with it. We've arrived."
Bucky and Lia parted as Bucky gave a death glare to Sam who could not see that because he was busy landing the jet. Lia just chuckled at her husband's expressions.

Sam landed the jet on the smooth runway of Sakovia's International Airport. The office building which Torres predicated, where Dovich might be hiding was not that far away from the Airport so the team just walked over there but this time they let Lia inside the building.
"I don't see him; or anyone of his friends." Lia said through the coms as she was watching through the air duct's closed hole which had small gaps in it.
"Wait, hold on a second. There you are, ya sicko." Lia said, quietly as she spotted her target.

"I say we go in." Sam said to Bucky through her coms.
"No, we still need time. There can be more." Bucky said through them as well. Lia sighed as she remembered their argument back when they thought that Karli was a hostage in the truck.
Lia saw something or someone...he had white hair, wore a black shirt which she spotted was Bucky's. The same shirt she had given to John...but that can't be John...she thought. This man also wore The Flag Smasher mask. She tried to read his mind or hear his thoughts but couldn't. Why...? Why couldn't she read his thoughts? She was able to read Zemo's and others but why not, him...?

Just then she saw that the doors to the office were opened revealing three masked guys holding Bucky and Sam, making them to come inside. She sighed and remembered their argument. They were so loud that the smasher guys heard them and beated their asses.
"Really?!" She scolded both of the men through the coms.
"Come on, Lia. Get out. We've got your boys here." The masked guy said whose mind she was trying to read.
She sighed again as she opened the hole of the duct through which she was watching all the drama and jumped straight down, landing on her feet as her long black hair danced while she jumped. She looked straight in the eyes of the same masked man with her eyes turning into a crimson colour as she used her powers but got no luck, again.

She turned her head towards Dovich who was standing beside that masked man as she said calmly,
"Dovich. Listen, you don’t have to do this. I know you. I can feel your pain. I can feel your pain for Karli; I can feel your pain for all those people who are left alone in this world; but you gotta stop. You have to. It's not only hurting people it's...it's hurting you as well, including your friends. Please just trust me, I know how it feels to be left alone. I've gone through the same but you can't take your revenge on these innocent people. I don't want them to live the same life the way I lived. Please. Stop this." She said as she saw the people of the office who sat down on the floor all scared and crying. She saw the much bigger pain and scariness in Dovich's eyes.

"I'm sorry, Lia. But right now, I don't trust anyone of you." He said and walked away leveaing her and the boys who were still held up by those masked men and with the same guy whose mind she tried to read.
"You know you could've stopped me but uh.. I didn't let you."
The same masked guy said. He sounded very familiar to her.
"Oh you didn't recognize me, did you?" The man said again and slowly went for his mask. He touched it softly and pulled it out, revealing his face. Lia, Bucky and Sam were shocked to the core as they saw the same white haired guy with white soft skin but this time he had blue eyes. He was none other than, John Walker.

"What happened to Sharon?" Sam asked in anger as he still was held by the masked guy behind him.
"What did you do to her?!" Sam shouted.
"Oh nothing just, killed her, that's it." He just smirked that made Lia's Volcanic anger explode.
"You sick son of a bitch!" Lia shouted as she tried to jump on John but before she could, she felt someone grab her from her waist, held her tight as the man who held her injected the yellow serum inside her body through her neck and she fell on the floor unconscious.
__×__

"Wait, what if she doesn't wake up again?"
"Are you serious, Sam? That dose was to make her unconscious just for a couple of hours, didn't you see how much that guy injected it in her? It was just 2ml. That's it. She'll be back with us."
"Look, she's waking up."
"Hey, doll? How do you feel?"
Lia slowly opened her eyes in the white lighted room. She wanted to get up but she couldn't as her hands and legs were tied and she was laying on the floor,
"Here, let me help you." Bucky said as he leaned down a bit from his side and tried to help her get up by using his shoulder. Lia sat up. She tried to unhook her arms but she couldn't as she felt metal around her hands.
"We tried that. They've got some serious tech here. They've even upgraded their tech in just a month." Sam said. He sat just beside her. He also had his arms and legs tied just like her.

"You okay, hon?" Bucky asked, he looked really concerned.
"Yes, Buck. I'm okay..." She felt that throbbing headache coming again as she leaned her head back on the wall behind her and let out a sigh.
"We need to get outta here."
"Yeah, well, thanks for the update Cap." Bucky replied sarcastically to Sam's statement.
"Guys," Lia said, her head still leaning back on the wall, " Don't worry. My men and women will be here soon." She said as she smirked. Bucky and Sam didn't know about who she was talking about.
Ooo...she already had a plan.

__________________.........._________________

*A/n:
Hi, everyone! I know I didn't update yesterday...so lots of apologies!!
Anyhow, thank you for reading my chapters I mean, book... AND also THANK YOU GUYS FOR 100 READS!!
Seriously, I thought I couldn't even pass 20 but here I am with 100! Thank you so so much! Don't forget to vote!
Love you all! ❤