𝐓 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 𝐎 𝐧 𝐞

♪•♪

♪•♪

"KIM JISOO!!! WAKE UP RIGHT NOW"

"What happened? Where am I? Am I dead? Is this heaven? Are you an angel?"

"What happened to you huh? Are you crazy? What were you dreaming?" She sounds like Chaeyoung...Wait she is Chaeyoung

"Dream!? Wait. Let me settle this down. Was it all a dream?" I screamed when she pinched my cheek, hard

"Yes it was all a dream you Sleepyhead" Seeing Chaeyoung here did made me sigh out of relief but what just happened here?

"Are you crushing so hard on Kim Taehyung that you are seeing him in your dreams too when you haven't even started your first day of work yet" I opened and closed my mouth like a fish, "What kind of dream was I-"

"You were dreaming an useless dream. That's not the point. The point is what are you going to wear tomorrow on your first day of work" She excitedly clapped her hands

"Maybe this dream was a sign. Sign for me to not do this job or I'll lose my life. OMG NO FREAKING WAY"

"Are you okay? Do you want me to take you to the hospital?" I gave her a look which shut her up immediately, "Okay what was the dream about?" She asked me and I looked at her with a horrified face

"I swear you are going to let me do this job too if you hear what I saw in my dream. It was like a movie"

I explained everything to which she gave me good reactions but I was not satisfied at all, "That doesn't mean it would happen in real life too. Besides Kim Taehyung is hot why in the world would you not work with him!?" She added, "But what sounds funny to me is this whole dream was so dramatic to the point that you were okay with sacrificing your life for him. Hahahahaha"

"Shut up. This isn't funny and to be honest, I won't take a bullet for anyone. Not even for you" She pouted faking sadness, "Cut this crap. You are doing this job and it's final"

"There's no way in hell that I'm going to do this. Besides I don't want to make my life more miserable than what it already is"

"I should sleep less or I would get more dreams like this," She suddenly got up from the bed startling me in the process, "Your boss is calling"