Chapter 4 (Park)

(HENRI'S POV)

She's so adorable...I just want to make out with her. I secretly have images of her all over my room, but they're just hidden. Heheh...I'll buy her some ice cream~ 😉

"Hey..cherry~" I walked up to her with dollars in my hand.

"Oh, Henri! What do you need?" she said, happily.

"Would you like some ice cream?"

"Of course!"

I held her beautiful, soft hand as we both walked to the ice cream truck.

"Wait, wasn't the frozen lemonade stand open?" she asked.

"It delayed. The people had to attend a funeral for their brother. So in the meantime, I'll just buy you something else," I responded.

"Good day! What would you guys like?" the ice cream lady asked.

"Hello...can I get (your favorite flavor.) ice cream please?" I asked.

"Cup or cone?" she added. "Hmm...what do you prefer cherry~?"

"I'd like a cup!" Y/N said.

"Alright," the lady prepared her ice cream. After that, I paid and Y/N ate it happily.

Her smile brings me pleasure, heheh~

Pleasure indeed... 😏

"Hey, uh, why are you staring at me?" she questioned.

"I..um..no reason at all..." I spoke, anxious that she caught onto something suspicious of me. I hope she didn't 😳 "A-anyways, how's your ice cream?"

"It's awesome! I could eat this all day!" Y/N said, grinning.

I wonder what else she could be eating all day...🤔

After we finished our ice cream, we went for a walk in the park, and sat down on a bench during the sunset. Y/N is just too beautiful. I want to hug her, kiss her, hold her, make love to her; I just want her. I need her. And if anyone is going to try and take her away from me, I'll have no choice but to take their li-

"Henri, are you okay?"

"O-oh! Yeah, I'm perfectly fine! I'm always fine! Everything's alright!" I smiled.

"Um, okay..." she spoke. "Y'know, if something's bugging you, you can always talk to me, okay? Aren't we best friends?"

Tsk, yeah. Best friends. "Of course, ma cherie! We've known each other for a very long time, and you're my most favorite person in the world..y'know?"

"Really..?" She said, with shock in her voice.

"I mean it, cherry! Not only that, but you're also drop dead gorgeous, and you're kind, sweet, helpful, you're just...you're just an awesome girl! I bet any man would want to be your boyfriend! : )"

She then looked at me with her eyes widened and her mouth agape. We stared at each other for a few seconds, and then I stared to lean towards her. She she leaned towards me as well, and then our lips were almost touching!

"OH. MY. GOD!!!"

"Wha-?"