Prophecy of Lies

Music is not mine

Diana now asleep with Thomas letting her sides converse in the real world.  The moment of silence however.

You see Diana's Gray Sides have casted themselves into the deepest parts of her Mindscape. And unlike Anxiety who didn't fully block Thomas's connection where Thomas couldn't even summon him. He couldn't see Anxiety and their connection was deep into Thomas's subconscious.

Yet her Light and Dark sides could summon her Gray Sides. You see the difference between Anxiety and Diana's gray sides is one fact. The fact that Anxiety didn't cut off his connection to Thomas to protect him. The fact that he is literally turning his own powers against himself to protect Thomas.

That and Anxiety purposefully made sure that Thomas has nearly full access to his mind. Which means 100% of his Brain, and by doing so ensuring any side coming after him or joining would not take even a pint of that power.

Anyway Dolores and Dawn concentrating their powers together to summon the Queen. The monarch of the Gray sides to their aid.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT", The Gray Monarch practically screams dead glaring at them. However this side was terrifyingly tall. Practically towering over the others in height. It was damn miracle that she didn't wake up the two humans.

Daphne, Marian(Depression), and Ares(Hatred) quickly step behind Dolores who stares at the monarch impassively. Completely unfazed from her fury. Afterall they promised to never summon her again unless under a life or death situation. To the monarch or Hera, this was not a life or death situation.

Hera true to her side was wearing completely gray, sliver and gold finery. She is elegantly dressed in a fine Kimono and a long haroi. A long veil flowing down to said haroi.

Hera is the side of Humanity itself. Quite surprising yes? Well considering how freaking rare these sides are, that and the fact Diana is insanely powerful.

"Thomas's first side is being tortured by a void of voices. Anxiety. Anxiety has been protecting by turning his own abilities against himself.", Athena declares feeling courage burn in her chest as Hera turns to the small child cuddled by his mother's arms.

For one glance her eyes glow a blinding white before she steps. Her eyes now their shining gray.

"What is it?", Dolores demands as Hera shakes her with determination and conviction.

"You do not understand. Anxiety is a dual side. A side of Anxiety yet a side of Humanity. This why I sealed myself in Diana's subconious. It appears I have failed.. I will answer no more questions to protect Diana only. Goodbye.", Hera answers before disappearing into thin crisp air.

Leaving the sides in questions completely unanswered. Diana's son or Thomas left to face the consequences of Hera's actions and secrets.

"What a horrible woman", Dawn sighs before heading back to the mindscape to tear apart the library for answers. Athena quickly joining her. The two other light sides staring at the dark sides silently.

Yet they found nothing, they only found a prophecy which didn't even make the slightest bit of sense.

                         Child of Humanity
           Cared for by the Soul of Humanity
Will be rejected by Humanity and lose Everything
          The world will burn by its creations

  Humanity will reject itself in the favor of Love
Soul of Humanity rejected for the Love he gave will
              Wither out into Something New
Monsters, Witches, Ghosts, Vampires, Werewolves, Hybrids will come to light as the world is destroyed
The Mother of Supernatural, Queen of the Supernaturals will rewrite Humanity's fate