Yamato Nadeshiko

"Yamato Nadeshiko"A Japanese term meaning the ideal woman

"Yamato Nadeshiko"
A Japanese term meaning the ideal woman...
Poised,Gentle,Patient,Feminine Beauty..
And many more "perfect woman" aspects

Females who fit into that term are rarely found in Japan nowadays...except for me..and dear god it fills me with hatred.

Although being cat-called by random strangers and creeps do annoy me,having a reputation like this gives me countless opportunities and chances to get what I need or want..

*LOADING SAVE..*

Hopes Peak Academy,a prestigious school where only students that are the best in their field can enrol in,I was chosen to join the school as the Ultimate Witch..I'm transferring to this school in my second year

I stood outside the school,breathing heavily

"..First day of a new beginning at Hopes Peak Academy.." I sigh,looking up to the school's prestigious gates..

"Hey,beautiful!"

I silently groan and look behind me.."Goddamn another creep.."

I smile out of courtesy,"Yes,sir?" I could tell his disgusting eyes were ogling their way to my..slightly oversized chest.

He hands me a black pen with a crystal engraving on it."Heh..it's your first day of Highschool correct?"

I nod,trying my best not to seem disgusted or disturbed by the man's actions..He then walks off,merrily singing to himself..

"..creep..I brought my good luck jar with me..guess it isn't working out today.."

I sigh and turn my head back to the school's gates as I watch them slowly open.

This is it,no turning back now

Before I could take a step into the school,I hear a loud girl yelling to me from behind,"Hey!!Wait up!!"

I stop in my tracks and turn to the girl.She had..quite the style.

"Thank you for waiting for Ibuki!!" I took a mental note of the girl's name and her manners..

"..perhaps she could be of use to me.."

I put on my signature polite smile,"It's okay!What do you need?" She looks almost petrified.

The girl looked up at me and said with a nervous smile,"Ibuki saw you talking with a creeepy male..are you okay?" She enunciated the word 'creepy'..she wasn't wrong.