Lunch time!

DING DONG DONG DING!!

"Oh!It's 12:30!Please head to lunch,class" Miss Yukizome chirped from her desk.

The class stood up,thanked their homeroom teacher and began heading to lunch.

As I reached my hand into my bag to grab my bento box,Tsumiki appeared from behind me

"U-umm..L/N-san..I-I wanted t-to ask earlier.."

I turned to Tsumiki,"Ah yes?" I could hear a faint squeak from her.

"C-c-can w-we go to lunch together!" My mind reeled.I was slightly taken aback from Tsumiki's tone which seemed to increase at the near end of her sudden offer.

I gave her a warm smile,"Of course!Eating with friends always feel better than with yourself."

I could tell Tsumiki's aura spiked with shocked,I'm guessing it was from the sudden term I used,'friends'I chuckled softly at how gullible she was.

Time skip to lunch tables

As I sat down on the benches,I set my bento box on the table and opened the lid.Tsumiki did the same with her lunch tray.

"Itadakimasu"

I picked up my chopsticks and began eating my lunch.Tsumiki was staring at my bento box in amaze,though I didn't know why

"W-wow..y-your l-lunch looks n-nice..Who
p-prepared it?" She asked.I chuckled and responded,"I make my own food.."

Tsumiki was in utter shock,"T-that's I-impressive..!" I was confused at this 'compliment' but just brushed it aside..

Tsumiki returned her lunch tray and sat down in front of me,her expression began filling with wonder

"Tsumiki-san,you seem deep in thought.Anything on your mind?" I question her,tilting my head to the side.

"Eeek!O-oh um n-no..I-its just..you r-remind me o-of a p-phrase..w-what was i-it?O-oh!Y-Yamato N-Nadeshiko.."

'Here we go again..'

I giggle softly,"haha..is that so..?" Tsumiki's face turned red from embarrassment,"I-I  m-meant that i-in a g-good w-way!I-Im s-sorry..!"

She buried her face in her hands,slightly shaking.I was at a loss for what to do at that moment.

I had been called that phrase multiple times and always gave the person the same answer I've given to any other person,but this wasn't any other person..this was Mikan Tsumiki

I was frozen in place,like a statue or like a doll

Tsumiki rose her head from her hands and I was able to see her teary eyes

"Y-You really don't have to apologise,Tsumiki-san..!Please don't cry.." I place my hand on her left cheek and smile softly.

Mikan's POV💜:

'T-their smile..it's the..m-most beautiful one I've e-ever seen..I don't d-deserve a friend like t-them..but..'

Normal POV:

"Aww!!Does the nasty trashy pig barf need a hug?" 'Of course..it's her' I stayed silent.My pupils averted to the short figure."Just go away.."

The girl chuckled and smirked,"Oh look!The pig barf needs a girlfriend to defend her!" She started pointing at me and laughing.

A girl I knew as 'Mahiru Koizumi' walked into the scene and dragged the short girl away,scolding her in the process.

"Hiyoko..!Don't be so rude to them!Especially L/N,they're new!" Hiyoko sighed,"..okay big sister Mahiru.."

It seems that Mahiru is the only one that can handle the short girl,which I now know as 'Hiyoko'

I take Tsumiki's hand and start walking,"W-where are w-we going..?" She was a bit startled by my sudden act.

"We're going to the hall,silly!"I exclaimed as we walk pass the vending machines

"..W-wait..C-can I g-get a drink a-at the v-vending machine f-first..?" I stopped in my tracks,"Of course!Honestly,I wanna get a drink too"

We walk over to the vending machines and I insert 100 yen...what drink do I want..?

They got lemon soda :]

Tsumiki walks over to the vending machine and she then inserts 100 yen..

She got grape soda :]

Chatter and laughter filled the hallways as Tsumiki and I make our way to the hall to watch the drama club rehearsing lines.

I overheard one of the juniors talking about going to the sports hall to watch the drama club a few hours ago so I figured it'll be fun to watch them as well,perhaps I could catch a glimpse of the junior.

Timeskip to the hall

As we entered the hall,I could hear the junior talking to her friend beside her,

"The drama club is one of my favourite clubs,because the only members in it are girls!"

A 'feminist'..

End of Chapter 2

[Acquaintances:Mikan Tsumiki,Ibuki Mioda,Hiyoko Saionji,Chisa Yukizome,Mahiru Koizumi,Feminist junior]

[Inventory:Engraved Black Ink Pen,Witch's Good luck Jar,Mysterious Book,Cellphone,Lemon soda bottle,Bento box]

Chapter End Timeline:Lunchtime

Word Count:831 words(sorry)