Uninhabitable Part 1: The Last Cumbender?

"Uninhabitable" (8 Parts)

Written by Alisinchainmail | Edited by Brian

Trigger Warnings:

Smut, Plan B, Miscarriage, Fertility Issues, Breeding Kink?, Bratting,

-

Part 1 of 8: The Last Cumbender?

(Fluff, Smut, Canon)

The alarm cries out into the morning. Kylo inhales sharply, instantly alerted by the sound. Harley groans, remaining motionless, still tucked away where she fell asleep in Kylo's arms. The alarm continues its horrid cries.

Harley mumbles, disgruntled by the sound, "Make it stop." Its shrill ringing lasted far longer than usual.

Kylo weakly pushes himself up to turn back and reach for the alarm. He shoves at it with the energy he can muster, missing the proper button and scooting it onto the floor. He pushes himself up further for a better vantage point, on shaky arms. He grumbles at the clock on the ground, "Fuck."

Normally, he was able to silence the alarm with far more dexterity in the mornings. Normally, he rose before the alarm could continue its cries past the first 60 seconds. Normally, he silenced it within 5. Today, apparently, was not going to be a normal day. The minute digit rolls over to the next number in its sequence as time flickers on the floor. This clock had taken a beating.

Harley groans in disapproval and rolls, reaching towards the fallen siren and chucking it across the room. Silencing it with a levitated smash against the wall. At least she could rally her normalcy this morning. Having no concept of time left her without any courtesy for the keepers of it.

Today, Kylo was too slow to stop its abuse. He yields and collapses on top of Harley, who had rolled back underneath him.

Harley groans in frustration at his weight and smacks limply against his back once before giving up. She mutters into his chest, "You too, huh?"

Kylo's voice muffles as he attempts a response with his face planted in the pillow.

Harley gathers the strength to slip her face out from under his shoulder and grab the back of his hair, lifting his head away to hear. She cocks her head, "Huh?"

Kylo repeats quietly, "Wanna soak in a bacta tank?"

Harley drops his head. He manages to turn it for continued communication into her neck as it plops back down.

Harley huffs, "Don't we have to go all the way to the med bay for that?"

Kylo hums in dejection, realizing the plight.

Harley turns her head to look at the bathroom, "What about a regular bath?"

Kylo hums again, perking up the slightest bit, "I have salts. Only temporary relief, though."

They both sleepily look to the bathroom door, in agreement of their first mission of the morning, but unwilling to make a move.

The evening prior, they had their first training session together since Harley's return to the Finalizer and Kylo's usurpation of Supreme Leader. They went hard. Kylo, excited to have a worthy adversary, and Harley, thrilled with finally being released from lockdown. Both of them liked a challenge and they had gotten competitive, to say the least. And Harley may have had a bit of pent up frustration from being forced into hiding for several weeks.