Chapter 3 : A Man and His Horse-Girl

A Few Days has passed since Rice Shower's first training, Rice was starting to pack up, as you three are going back to Nagoya the next day.

(Y/N) : Boss, we're done here right? Have you gotten the tickets to go back?

Masao : What? Whaddya mean? You're staying here.

(Y/N) : Nani?

Masao : Since most of the races are near here, i'd be better for you to be close to the races.

(Y/N) : Well, i guess you're right. But where will we live in?

Masao : In an Apartment of course!

(Y/N) : Really?! How did you get the money to buy an apartment?

Masao : Betting on the Horse-Girls of course!

(Y/N) : How much did you get?

Masao : 700 Thousand yen.

(Y/N) : That much?! Who the hell did you bet on?

Masao : i think her name was
TM Opera O.

Rice Shower then perks up on the name and approaches the both of you.

Rice Shower : I-i know her from somewhere.

(Y/N) : Really now?

Rice Shower : Yeah, she's in an academy for Horse-Girls called Tracen Academy, I read it in a magazine i think. She's a part of Team Rigil.

(Y/N) : There's an academy for Horse-Girls?

Rice Shower : Y-yeah, the Academy is to train Horse-Girls for the sport. Almost every Horse-Girl is trying to apply there, the ones that go in are usually the best of the best. It's really prestigious.

(Y/N) : Hmm, is there some sort of entrance exam for it?

Rice Shower : They do, but you can try to apply if you've won a couple races.

(Y/N) : Interesting, Guess i'll check it out soon. But for now, we need to take care of us moving into Tokyo.

Rice Shower : W-where do you actually live (Y/N)-Nii Chan?

(Y/N) : Nagoya.

Rice Shower : R-really?! Isn't that kind of far?

(Y/N) : It is, but we used a plane to get here.

Rice Shower : O-oh i see...

(Y/N) : So, Boss. What shall we do now?

Masao : Let's check the place out, it's not that far from here.

You three went out of the hotel and walked towards the apartment that Masao mentioned. He says it's above average because of how much he got from the bets and Rice needs a comfortable place to live in after all.

Masao : We're here.

You arrived at a 6 story apartment and it has all the facilities needed to train Rice Shower a Gym, and a Swimming  pool.

(Y/N) : A-Are you sure this is is the right place boss? This apartement's at least 1 million yen.

Masao : Don't worry son, this IS the place. Now let's go to you and Rice's room.

(Y/N) : Y-you already have a room for us?!

Masao : Course i do, better be safe than sorry.

Masao then went into the apartment as both you and Rice just looked at each other surprised, You two then follow him to the third floor of the apartment where the room is at. Masao gave you a key card to the room number "833". You and Rice then went inside, it's a decent sized room. It has a living room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, and a toilet.