Chapter 8 : Deal or no Deal

As Agnes carried the passed out Rice Shower to the team office, she then waited for you to arrive there while tapping her legs out of boredom.

Agnes : Hmm, why is he taking so long?

Then you arrived a bit exhausted from going up the stairs a couple times.

(Y/N) : *Huff* Hey... that was a bit rude to leave me like that.

Agnes : Hehe, sorry.

(Y/N) : You should be. But how are we going to wake her up?

Agnes : Hmm... i got just the idea!

Agnes then grabs a bottle of water, and sprays the water on Rice's face. luckily it did the trick. Rice then blinks a couple of times before knowing what situation she's in.

Rice : Huh...? What happened? Agnes? Nii-Chan?

Agnes : You passed out, that's what happened.

(Y/N) : Yeah, and Agnes carried you here by herself. Isn't that right?

Agnes : Wait but you said-

You hit the back of her head before she say's anything.

Agnes : Right-right, of course i did!

Rice : Agnes... we've just met for a couple hours... thank you! F-for being nice to me!

Agnes : Yeah, of course! We're friends and teammates after all!

Rice : F-friends? T-teammates? Agnes, thank you so much for acknowledging me!

(Y/N) : See? You two can get along good.

Rice : (Y/N)-Nii Chan...

(Y/N) : Hmm?

She suddenly hugs you, then you pat her head to make her feel better.

Rice : T-thank you for everything till now! I won't fail you! And i will never do!

(Y/N) : Heh, Now that's the spirit!

*BRRR*

Your phone suddenly rang. You then picked it up to hear the voice of your boss, Masao.

Masao : Son, you there?

(Y/N) : Yeah, what is it?

Masao : I got somethin.

(Y/N) : That is?

Masao : I need you to help me with something, i'll send you the location.

(Y/N) : Is it that serious?

Masao : It is. Our family's reputation could be on the line if we don't pull this off.

(Y/N) : But what about Rice? She's still with me.

Masao : Just leave her be for now, she's a strong girl. She can take care of herself, i'm sure of it. And plus it won't be that long.

(Y/N) : Alright, i'll tell her. See you later boss.

Masao : Alright, see ya around kid.

*BEEP*

You then ended the phone call with him.

Rice : Was that Oji-San?

(Y/N) : Yeah, it is

Agnes : Who?

(Y/N) : Forget about it. Rice, Agnes. The both of you should freshen up and have fun later alright? I need to do something for a bit.