Ch 1. The Move-In

Mia POV

I sighed as I finish unpacking my thing into my new apartment room and look around at how it turned out.

"Hey, kid get in here and help me out!" I hear a gruff voice yell down the hall.

"Alright Logan just let me put some stuff away and I'll be there in a moment!" I yell back as I start fixing and putting things on my work desk. After that, I jog out of my room to the living room/dining room.

I look to my left where the opening of the kitchen was and see a very amusing sight. There in front of me was Logan on his tippy toes trying to put a plate in the top cabinets.

"Need a little help there Logan?" I asked while trying to quit my giggling, but I started to fail miserably and started to laugh uncontrollably. "HaHaHa, just get over here and help me put this stuff away or I'll call up the professor and tell him what you did before we left." He says turning around with his arms crossed

I instantly stopped laughing and looked at him with a 'you-wouldn't-dare' stare but all he gave me was a teasing smirk and a look that said 'try-me', so I just put my hands up in surrender, then walked over and started helping put everything away in their right places.

1 Hour Later

After what felt like we finally got everything together in the right places in the apartment. "Alright Logan, I'm going to go explore the block for a while and get a feel around this place, and I'll mind link you, so you know where I am." I tell him as I put on my jordans by the door.

"Alright kid, just remember anyone starts harassing or giving you any shit, you have my full permission to rip them a new one, but also remember to wipe their memories after." Logan tells as he smokes a cigar on the couch.

"Alright, talk to you in a bit." I say as I grab the spare key to the door and start heading down the stairs to the lobby where I was met with the nice lobby man sitting behind his desk.

"Hello, Miss. Xavier, going out for an evening stroll?" He asked as he got up from his desk chair to get the door for me. "Yes I am, Mr.Grayson." I answer as I smile at him and head out into the busy streets of New York.