Part Two: First Kiss.

After a long night of texting each other, both of you decided to have a lunch picnic at the local park. You loved the idea of being with the reaper, but you haven't gone to a park in a long time. But if he wants to have a picnic there, then you'll follow him wherever he went. The agreed time arrived, 11:30. You got up, taking the picnic basket with two sandwhiches with some cola and walked out the door, looking at your surroundings, deciding to walk and enjoy the peaceful neighborhood as you walked to the park, around 15 minutes later you arrived at the park, seeing the picnic blanket, you rush over to the robed figure with your basket "I didn't bring much.. only a two sandwhiches and two cans of cola." He nodded "I didn't really care what we ate, I just wanted to be here with you." A very light tint of pink washed over your cheeks and you nodded, opening the basket, handing him his cola and sandwich, starting to eat your sandwich, leaning on his shoulder, you enjoyed his company, and he definitely enjoy yours. You two ate silently, and when you two were finished, you folded up the blanket and put it in the basket along with both of the cola cans that were now empty. You two decided to take a little walk down the trail. "So.. what do you think about the forest?" You asked the reaper "I find the forest quite boring. The only thing I like about it is the quietness." "Oh.." "I do like stargazing though.." after a very long day of hiking, admiring nature, and talking, the sun set, and as you two watched the sun set, you turned to licorice and he turned to you, pulling your lips to his and kissed you on the lips, letting go after only a second, chuckling at your now red face "Whaaaaaaat? It was just a kisssssss!" He chuckled "I haven't kissed anybody in my life" you shyly replied "Wait. What?" Licorice seemed a little confused "That was your first kiss?!" "Yes.." "Wow." Licorice took time to take that message in "Do you want to go to my place?" He asked and you nodded "Sure!"

IM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG AAAAAAAAA