Chapter 1

"NEW HOME"

"NEW HOME"

[Author-Chan POV.]

Cold was the night, as the Heavy Rain dropped down at the Ground.

The Water of The Rain flooded the Dark streets of the City, That were only lighted by the dim street lights.

You hugged your knees tighter.
Quiet Sobs escaped your ice cold lips as you tried to hid yourself more and more in the dark alley.

"Are you alright?"

You instantly looked up at the sound of an Person and pulled out your Lighter—trying to scare them away a little.

"Hey, No need to be scared. I promise I won't hurt you..." He said and stepped forward a little.

You saw his Face now a bit better.
He had black/brown hair and dark Brown eyes.

"My Name is Seong Gi-hun. What's your Name?"

"Why should I tell you my Name?"

"So I can call you by your Name, Or should I just call you 'Kid'."

"Kocho...Kocho [Y/N]."

"[Y/N]? That's an beautiful Name, It suits you perfectly."

"What do you want? I'm sure you didn't only come here for a little chat."
You glared at him.

"What I want?! You're a Child! You shouldn't be out this late and Especially not all by yourself! Where are your Parents?" He asked/yelled as he looked around the Dark Alley—hoping to see your parents.

Sadness was seen in your eyes as you lowered your Head.

"I have no Parents. Not anymore..."

Gi-hun looked shocked at your answer. 
His Daughter is near your Age and lives a Good life
..and then there's you;
All Alone in An Rainy Night, No Parents, And The Only thing to defend and warm yourself is an Small Lighter.

He bit his lip in frustration as he thought about your life in the Streets.

'I've already lost my Daughter,
So maybe I can be a Father to this Child,
Or at least give them a Future...'

"Do you...Do you want to come with me? I can't just leave you here."

You gazed up at him as he said that.

"How do I know I can trust you?"

You held your lighter in front of you—In case he tries anything. If he does—You won't hesitate to try and burn him.

"I'm not telling you to trust me.
I'm asking you if you would want to come to my Place. It's not an Great Place, but at least you wouldn't have to sleep in the Rain."

~ [Meaning: Time Skip]

It's been 4 Months since you have met
Gi-hun.
You didn't even realize how fast time went by as you grew closer to him.

You even started to see him as A Father-Figure.

You quietly ate your Rice Cake as Gi-hun's Mother cleaned the small Flat.

"Grandma?" You Said.

(A/N: you started calling Gi-Hun's Mother 'Grandma')

"Hn?" She turned around to look at you.

"Where is Gi-hun?
Shouldn't he be back by now?"

As soon as you mentioned her Son she had a displeased look on her face.

"I don't know. He hardly tells me anything,...Argh. That Idiot is probably betting all our Money!"
She yelled at the Thought of Gi-hun loosing all their Money...again.

"That Boy should start learning to Care for his Future or more importantly His Daughter and especially You!
I will die One day and then How should he provide for you when all he does is Playing those Pointless Gambles!"
Gi-Hun's Mother yelled.

"Ne, Grandma. Don't stress yourself too much.. Gi-hun is probably trying to earn Good Money right now!
I'm sure of it!" You tried to calm the Old Woman.

...You wished that what you were saying is true, but as you got to know Gi-hun better, you quickly realized that he would try anything to earn much money...

'Gi-hun, I Hope for you that you better not be betting all our Money'

|||

"Who is the Last Player?"

"Seong Gi-hun, Born on April 26th.
His Debt is 6 Billion Won.
He has a 10 Year old Daughter of an divorced marriage and lives with his Mother and Unknown Child in an Flat."

"Unknown Child?"

"Yes, Sir. There were no Informations about the Child. We only know their physical Appearance; They Have [H/C] hair, [S/C] skin Color, [E/C] Eyes and seem to be around 10 years old."

......

"...Is something the Matter, Sir?"

"No.
But, I want you to bring also the Child to the Games."

"...May I ask why ?"

"I want to know more about it and most importantly why there are no informations about it."

"Yes, Sir. We will bring the Child to the Games as well."

'Could it be her Child?'

__________

END OF CHAPTER 1
CONTINUE?

[Status: Edited]