Chapter 2

"RAIN COAT"

"RAIN COAT"

[Author-Chan POV.]

"Ne, [Y/N]! Hurry up now, You're going to be late for school!"

"I'm coming!" You yelled as you ran out of your Room.

You've overslept again, because Gi-Hun didn't woke you up like promised.

"Here take this, and don't let talk to any strangers." Gi-hun's Mother handed you a Meal-Box for school.

"Thanks Grandma."
You roughly put the Meal-Box inside your Old Backpack that Gi-hun stole—
I mean, bought for you on your first school day.

You were at first against going to School,
But Gi-hun basically forced you to.
He didn't wanted you to live like him when you're older.

"Bye Grandma! See you later!" You shouted as you ran out of the Front door.

"Take Care!" She shouted back, but you were already too far away to hear it.

|||

You ran through the streets of your Region.
No one was outside, it was just you.
Probably because It rained heavily.

Your footsteps caused loud splashes, because of all the Water that flooded the Sidewalk.

"Damn you Gi-hun!...
You promised that you would wake me up, but instead you didn't even came home." You whispered to yourself.

Gasps escaped your Mouth as your lungs screamed for air, but you continued running—Hoping that you would make it before the Second Lesson Starts.

Suddenly you tripped over some garbage that laid on the Ground—making you fall face first on the hard Ground.

"Fucking Hell..." you muttered.
"Grandma just bought that Rain coat for me..."

You looked down at your Yellow Rain Coat.
It was now ripped apart at some parts, a few buttons fell off and it was covered in the Dirty Rain-Water of the Sidewalk.

Of course the Rain Coat didn't had the best Quality to begin with,
It is a Secondhand Coat and rather cheap.
But you knew that for Gi-hun's Mother it still was an expensive Rain Coat and that she saved a lot of Money to buy it for you.

You looked sadly at your Rain Coat.
Guilt filling your Mind as you remembered how Gi-Huns Mother secretly tried to buy the Rain Coat
for you— as an Surprise for getting full score on your English Exam.

"Do you need any help?"

You looked up at the Voice.
A man with black hair and dark eyes stood in front of you.
He wore an expensive looking suit and seemed like an wealthy man.

"No. I don't need your help, So fuck off, asshole." You stood up from the Ground and walked away.

"Seong [Y/N].
Around 10 years old.
Lives With Seong Gi-hun and his Mother in Ssangmun-dong.
Real Last Name, Origins and
blood-Relatives are unknown."

You stopped in Shock of what that man just said.
You slowly turned around to face him.

"Who are you?"

"My Name does not matter, but what does matter is that you are coming with me."

You glared at him and took a few steps back.
Your hand behind your back slowly moved down to your Pocket where you kept a knife and lighter in Case something like this would ever happen.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you."
He said, an carefree smile was on his lips as you stopped in your tracks.

"And why is that?"

"Because I didn't came alone."

Before you could process what he just said you were ripped unconscious.

——

END OF CHAPTER 2
CONTINUE?

~

Yeah I know it's bad and rushed, but I'm
Sick, Soo I couldn't really come up with something good. TwT

Gomenasai <3