A-Z Headcanons

Tommy Arashikage x Reader

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

Tommy loves looking at you. He enjoys looking at you and admiring the beauty of you. Those side glances and heart eyes. He goes all soft every time he sees you. He likes holding hands with you too! One way he comforts you when you are both holding hands is by giving them tiny squeezes to let them know that he's there.

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

Lots of inside jokes and teasing. Tommy enjoys riling people up and giving out nicknames does the job (works better if you're in enemies to lovers relationship!)

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

Tommy enjoys cuddling but only in private. He has a reputation to uphold. If he gets caught cuddling with you, I'm certain he'll play it off. If it's Snake Eyes or Akiko, he'll politely tell them to screw off. He knows they'll start teasing him the moment he's alone with them.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

Tommy would love to settle down with you but with the whole "Cobra situation" and the world at stake, the idea seems like a dream.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

If Tommy had to break the relationship off, he would quietly confront you about it. He'll admit it to you and prepare himself for the tears and heartbreak. He doesn't want to hurt you, but he doesn't have a choice. If there was a way to break up with someone in a less painful way, he would take that route.

However, if it was you that was breaking up with him, Tommy would be devastated! At first, he'll question why you would want to break it off. Then he would try to reason with you, just to keep the relationship going. Eventually, he'll accept the breakup quietly. When Tommy's quiet, you know he's fuming and furious on the inside. Even though he isn't in a relationship with you, he'll still care for your wellbeing.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

He'll try to court you at the beginning of the relationship. It is only much later into the relationship that he realizes that he definitely wants to marry you. He'll start thinking about having you by his side as he led the Arashikage clan. If we're following the events after the film (after Tommy leaves the clan), he would still think about you by his side and having a future with you.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

I feel like Tommy's known for being rough to others. But when he sees you, he gets all soft and loving. He prefers to be gentle in private.

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

Tommy loves hugs! Hugs are his comfort. Hug him when he's at his lowest, it will make him love you even more.

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)

It might take Tommy some time to say that he loves you. It makes him nervous, even if he has been in the relationship for a while. Tommy would tell you that he loves you either when they are spending time alone together or when he's scared of losing you. When he's scare of losing you, he kinda just blurts it out loud. That would then led to some comfort hugs/cuddles.