✧┆Rebuilding Sunny's Home

Sunny had recently came back from a girls' night out with Pipp, Zipp, and Izzy. She was filled with joy until she laid her eyes on her home, where she was reminded of how destroyed her home was due to the night before, where Sprout tyrannically destroyed it.

Sunny sighed, She looked at the broken framed photo of her and her dad. "I can do this," she reassured herself.

Sunny heard a loud shout in the background, "Hey Sunny!" She turned around and saw Hitch and Sprout. "Hitch!" Sunny put out her hoove, signaling Hitch that she wanted to do their iconic Hoove shake. "Do I have to?" Hitch asked. "Please," Sunny pleaded. "All right, All right." Hitch agreed and on they went, "Up high, down low, hitch it to a pose, flip the sunny side up, and on a piece of toast."

Sunny then made eye contact with Sprout, "Hello...Sprout."

"Hello, Starscout..."

Hitch lightly slapped the back of Sprout's head, "Where are your manners, Deputy?"

"Hello, Sunny..." Hitch teasingly smiled, "And?" Sprout took a deep breath and tried his best to make eye contact with Sunny. "I'm sorry for destroying your home, If there's any way I can help, I'll gladly do so. Money, physically lending a hoof, or..." "Thank you for the apology, maybe you could help me clear out the rocks around my destroyed home."

"You heard the little lady," Hitch's bird friends lent Sprout a broom and a rock. "Why would I want a rock?" Sprout asked and Hitch's little birdie friend threw it at him. "OUCH!" Hitch commented, "That's for taking care of the whole town irresponsibly while I was gone." Sprout pouted and started cleaning.

Hitch turned to Sunny, "Is there any way I can help too?" Sunny replied, "Maybe you can help me pick up my items." They walked to the inside of her home. "Remember the time all three of us were friends and gathered around the table, you believed that Earth Ponies, Pegasus, and unicorns could all be united as one," Hitch said as he picked up a Twilight Sparkle figurine. "I hope I made my father proud, He's probably united with all ponies of all kinds in Heaven," Sunny smiled and gazed at the night sky through the window.

"Definitely, Look at yourself," Hitch walked beside Sunny. "You're an Alicorn, a very smart and worthy one. Even before your transformation, you we're special."

"Pfft, Sprout, his mom, and not even the town believed I was special. Stop bluffing, Hitch."

Hitch played around with the twilight sparkle toy and said in a squeaky voice, "Oh, then what about the handsome gentlemen in front of you." 

"He wanted to arrest me," Sunny teased. "Hey! I'm sorry for saying that back then, I fully take it back now, I swear."

"You know, Hitch. Thanks for sticking around me for all these years. Everyone else just thought I was a wacko, But even if I was. You still stayed."

"Well, it was because real friends stick together, no matter how crazy the other one is. Plus, I think Sprout earned the title of 'most craziest.'"

Sunny smiled and quickly pointed out a shooting star in the sky, "Quickly, make a wish!"

Sunny asked, "What did you wish for?" "I wished for a bazooka, What did you wish for?" Hitch wondered. "Well, I wished that I could get the chance to give you this particular gift," Sunny eagerly replied.

She leaned to Hitch's face and gave him a peck on the cheek. Hitch dropped the Twilight Sparkle figurine in disbelief and touched his cheek, he was caught off guard. 

"SUPRISE!" Sunny giggled and said, "You're reaction was priceless! Didn't chief training teach you to be ready for anything?" 

Hitch's face lit up red and said, "No, yeah, totally. I totally expected that." Sunny was very curious and laid her head against Hitch's head. "Sunny," Hitch squeaked.

"Yes?" 

"I adore you, for you. Don't forget that."

─────────────────────────

                      ♡ Thank you for reading Chapter 1 of: ♡

                                         [ 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢 𝚡 𝙷𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑] ʚ♡ɞ

                   Have a Wonderful Day! Also, Stay hydrated :]