chapter 2 ੈ✩‧₊˚

Y/N pov

I ran up the stairs slowly so that mom and john can't hear me, I leapt on my bed and put my head on my pillow for a few good minutes thinking about the past events.

Harry was hot.

What the heck happened in a month? Yes, I do get what is a growth spurt and all that but seriously, I consider myself lucky that I didn't just faint when he pulled me into his bed. The way his hair had become more fluffy and soft but still sticking in different directions, his pink lips, his jawline sharper that knife, And oh....those eyes of his which were forest green eyes and staring at me.

WAIT...wtf am I saying about my best friend?? I mean sure, just because he is suddenly all hot doesn't mean I have a crush on him as mione said but really? Like that's going to happen.
I looked at my butterfly ring gleaming in the moonlight. Sure some may think I just gave him a promise ring but that's beside the point.

Then Mione's owl was hooting at the window as I let her in. And gave Mione's owl some leftover crackers which seemed she did not mind.  I opened the letter to read it.

Dear Y/N
I miss you very much. Can't wait until school starts!
I'm going to learn so much this year and I can't wait to see everyone. Anyways, did Harry like the gift you gave him? You know that gift is kind of special if you think about it. I gave him a broom serving kit. I don't know what ron gave him though have to ask him when we meet up next week. Oh ya, I forgot to mention this in the previous letter, Me and Ron are hanging out at Diagon alley next week you should come. I already invited Harry not sure he will come but you should. I miss you so very much. Pls, write back tomorrow.

love,
Hermione

I smiled at the letter but I was too lazy to write the bloody letter so I'll leave it for tmr.
#procastnatingqueen 👩‍🦯
Ronny wrote to me yesterday and told me he gave harry a pocket sneakoscope.

I do hope this year we can get a peaceful and fun year. But who am I kidding there wouldn't ever be a normal year at Hogwarts.
Hagrid owled me a strange book, of course, I didn't trust Hagrid gift because he had a fricken dragon and a ginormous mf spider that was ready to feed us to it's 1000 children, like what 😀.
And as I expected It was banging every where and was trying to rip my toes off. I don't know what Hagrid's going to give on my birthday but I'm scared. I took John belt and somehow managed to close it.

Ok, I'm SOO ready for my fuckin teenage life.
AHHH CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK TO MY HOME!!!

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

hehehe look posted after weeks 🙋🏻‍♀️. I'm sorry I have been busy but this chapter is pretty boring but I think the chapter will be better than this one. And pls comment!!
I love to read comments 😩