the sucky outdoors

Chris: Campers, today's challenge will test your outdoor survival skills. I'm not gonna lie to you. Some of you may not come back alive.

Beth and Owen: *gasp*

Chris: Just joking. [laughs] All you have to do is spend one night in the woods. Everything you need is at your team's campsite in the forest. You just have to find it. Oh, and watch out for bears. Lost a couple of interns in pre-production. First team back for breakfast wins invincibility! *blows airhorn* Well, off you go!

Leshawna: Did he say there are bears up in here?

Owen: I had a little encounter with a bear once. Let's just say his head looks real nice up on my mantle.

Izzy: Ooh! This one time, I saw a bear eating our garbage! He had old spaghetti noodles hanging from his big, huge teeth! It looked like blood and guts!

Lindsay: *groans*

Izzy: It was so gross. And we thought he was eating the neighbor's cat Simba, but it turns out he was just lost for a week. Uh, you didn't eat spaghetti, did you? 

Lindsay shakes her head.

Izzy: Good, let's go!

Lindsay: *gulps*

================================================================================

Trent: Hey, Gwen, wait up! Can I walk with you?

Gwen: No.

Trent: Hey, if this is about that whole diary thing...

she just walks ahead.

================================================================================

Katie: Sadie, look. Blueberries.

Sadie: *gasps* I love, love, love blueberries!

Katie: Oh my gosh! Me too!

Kadie confessional: Sadie and I are BFFFL's.

Sadie confessional: Best female friends for life.

Katie confessional: We even got the chickenpox together!

Sadie confessional: Oh my gosh, that was so fun.

Katie confessional: It was so fun to have someone to scratch all your little scabs!

Sadie confessional: I know, right?

================================================================================

Heather: Ugh! She is so the next one to leave.

Trent: Who?

Heather: Who do you think? She dumped Harold's red ant farm into my bed!

Trent: Yeah, but you did read her diary out to the entire world.

Heather stops making everyone bump into each other

Heather: So?

Trent: So... That was pretty harsh.

Heather: She is going down!

================================================================================

Katie: Okay. Those were so yummy. Can you believe how yummy those were?

Sadie: They were so yummy. Katie, where's the rest of the team?

Katie: I don't know. They must be nearby. Killer Bass, where are you?!

Sadie: Killer Bass! *gasps( This is just like when we were seven and we lost our moms at the mall.

Katie: And you started to cry and the security guards had to like, page our moms and they were so mad.