Chapter 4: Elemental Split!

In the Battle City B.

Izuku is nervous. He saw many with different quirk and equipment that helps them with thier. He is wearing a light blue jumpsuit with white stripe design his power watch in his wrist. He saw the same girl that saved him. She looks nervous, Izuku tried to walk up to her to help her calm down but, a hand stopped him.

Looking back he saw the same tall glassed teen earlier.

"That girl is trying to focus, are you trying to sabotage her. That is unheroic of you, you myst quit thus exam." The tall teen said.

"Okay start!" Present Mic suddenly yells. Causing everyone look at him. "What, there's no countdown in real life, go go go!" He yells.

Izuku looks at the gate and saw it open and everyone is already running leaving him behind.

"Ahhh! I got a hurry!" Izuku said putting his watch in front if him.

"Elemental power..." He said. His clothes changes into yellow. "Elemental Lightning" he yells with a serious face.

"Lightning dash!" He yells and lightning dancing on his body and run at lightning speed leaving everyone shock.

He then saw a three 2-pointers at the front straight in line. "Target acquired. I'll kill you" One of them says

Izuku formed a lightning sword and rush at them. Izuku swing his sword horizontally slashing them all at once, destroying them and giving him six points.

Suddenly bunch of one pointers and two pointers with one three pointers showed up and surrounding him. All the faux villains jumped at Izuku tried to attack him at the same time.

"Elemental power..." He said again. His clothes changes again into blue. "Elemental Wind" he said with a happy smile.

"Wind Blast!" Izuku yells. Winds starting form around Izuku and blasting them sending all the faux villains away destroying them after. Giving him eleven points, he has now a total of seventeen points.

At the Monitor room.

An animal of unknown species and other teachers are watching the examinees through the screen.

"Clearly the examinees have no idea how many villains are present or their locations, they have limited time to cover a vast area and hunt down every last target" an animal or the principal of UA, Nezu said looking at the screen.

"Some use information gathering ability to understand the situation before anyone else. " Nezu said looking at the screen that shows a teen with six arms at the top of building.

"With mobility that can be used many certain different circumstances " Nezu said pointing at the same glasses boy with exhaust pipes on his calves.

"Able to remaining calm under pressure can be a huge advantage" he said showing the teen has a strange belt firing lasers.

"And of course, as can pure power and combat abilities" The screen shows Bakugo destroying multiple villains with ease.

"The most successful students use a combination of all these tactics. They're the one who can rank up to the highest scores" Nezu finishes.

"Hmm... I'd say this year's batch looks promising" a female teacher said also known as Midnight.

"Especially in the City A with his explosions and at City B with his elements quirk" Wearing a cowboy attire hero costume, Snipe said.

Nezu smiles. "Then, the real test will begin. Let's see what will they react" He said pushing a red button.

Back at the Battle City B.