Chapter 9: Class Rep, Lunch Chaos and Trip to USJ

The next day was peaceful day, birds chirping happily, gentle blow of the wind, Izuku walking to the UA peacefully, nothing could ruin this day.

Until it wasn't anymore since there's a ton of news reporters just outside the school gate.

"Hey, you! How are you All Might's classes?" A female reporter asked shoving it's mic at Izuku.

"Uh, sorry, I have to hurry to school!" Izuku said entering the gates.

"Will you tell us about what the Symbol of Peace is like as a teacher?" The reporter ask Uraraka.

"Wh-what he's like?... He's very muscular!" Uraraka reply flexing her arms.

"What do you think of All Might as a teacher?" The reporter ask again to Iida.

"He made me recognize anew that I attend an educational institution that us the best if the best" Iida said before he continued. "Of course, his dignity and character go without saying, but we students are constantly able to see his humorous side. It is a unique opportunity to learn about being a top hero directly from one" He explains.

"Excuse me! Can you tell me about All Might--" The reporter said before stoping herself as she recognize one of the students. "... Wait, aren't you the one who was caught by the sludge villain?" A reporter ask pointing his mic towards Bakugo.

"Get away from me" Bakugo said gritting.

"Um, about All Might...?" The reporter ask nervously whose in front of her was Aizawa.

"He's not on duty today. You are disturbing the classes. Please leave" Aizawa said tiredly then walking inside the school.

"Just let me see All Might!" The reporter yelled in anger following Aizawa.

"Wait a minut-" A cameraman as he tried to stop the reporter.

But when she passed the gate, the front gate was instantly closed, with a thick metal wall along activating the rest of it defensive barrier in the outer walls.

"Wh-what the...?!" The reporter yell terrified falling to her butt.

"It's the 'UA barrier'. That's what we call it" The male reporter said.

"That's so lame! What the heck is that?" The female reporter ask.

"If someone tries to get in without a student ID or a pass to enter, the security kicks in" The male reporter explains.

As the reporters are protesting about the gates but across the street a young man with pale skin white, pale blue hair and black hoodie covering it's head, watching the school from the distance then his lips curled into a wicked smile.

1-A Classroom.

"Good work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video and results" Aizawa said then he look at Bakugo.

"Bakugo, you're talented, so don't act like a kid" Aizawa reminded.

"I know" Bakugo said looking away, the bandages on his head is gone now.

"Now let's get down to homeroom business. Sorry about the late notice, but today, I'll have you..." Aizawa said flatly.

'Take another special test?!' The students thought worried.

"... Decide on a class representative" Aizawa finished.

'It's actually a normal school activity!' The students thought relief.

"I want to be class rep! Pick me!" Kirishima yell with his hands in the air.

"Me too!" Kaminari said raising his hand.