ii. dad advice

[T W O]

[T W O]

RAITH, HER FATHER, AND HER DAD WERE AT HER FAVORITE JUICE SHACK WHEN RAITH WAS LITTLE.

Raith's mind was elsewhere. She was thinking about if she was going to accept was Rip Hunter was offering and save history or not.

"What's wrong?" Her father asked. Raith looked up from the gaze on her milkshake and shook her head.

"Nothing."

"You're lying. You're left eye does that twitchy thing," Dominic noted as Nicholas nodded.

"I promise it's nothing," Raith tried to assure them but clearly it wasn't working.

"Well, I have an idea," Nicholas said to his daughter. "Let's play darts. If I or your dad get a bullseye, you answer our question ."

   "And if you get a bullseye..." Dominic trailed off, thinking what they could give Raith. "Oh, We'll get you the pair of small swords you've been asking for."

   "And if you don't hit a bullseye, you promise to let this go?" Raith questioned.

   "Well, maybe not leave it alone but not question you about it," Dominic noted smiling.

   "Deal," Raith said standing up and making her way to the target area. "Alright. Father, wanna go first?" Nicholas smiled and grabbed a tennis ball. He threw it and it made the bullseye.

   "What's your problem?" He asked her.

   "When I was watching the city last night, this odd person named Rip Hunter asked if I wanted to join his team to stop a tyrant and he also showed me what would happen if I didn't," Raith ranted to both of them. She loved how they just listened to her calmly without interrupting.

   Her dad came to the target. Raith knew he had been working on his target tricks. He hit the target perfectly.

"Go on," her dad said.

"I also had only a couple of hours to decide if I'm going or not," Raith disclosed, now waiting for one of them to give her the beautiful dad and father advice.

"Well, I can't make your decision for you," Nicholas told her. "But I think you should go and do what this Rip Hunter is offering you to do." 

  Raith mainly found her confidence in her alter-ego. It's difficult to find confidence in general but helping people just makes you feel like you can do anything and everything.

"Did I mention there's time travel?" Raith asked. "And that we're trying to save history?"

"I'm going to act like I know what you're talking about," her father said. Raith let out a laugh.

  "But I think I will," Raith hugged both of her them. "Thanks dads."

   Raith left the juice shack and walked to said address. Time to save time and probably space.
//.//

{author's note}
Happy reading guys I hope you have a good day or night!