ALMOST PSYCHOTIC

Almost Psychotic

They described it as a hit and run. Nothing more than the simplistic action of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

After witnessing her best friend Corey’s death, Hannah goes through a state of depression and her parents find her a psychiatrist with the hope it’ll help her.

Zach is the son of a councillor and he has a passion for writing. Being the new kid in school is challenging especially when the weight of his father’s death is hanging over him like a ghost.

Two people. A Park. And a life after living? While try to uncover the mystery behind the strange deaths, Hannah and Zach find themselves pulled into a world they never thought existed. A world…almost psychotic.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the Prologue. Let me know what you think of it:

Almost Psychotic

Prologue

~Hannah~

They described it as a hit and run. Nothing more than the simplistic action of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Of course that's what they said; they didn't want to deal with all the questions - no one did. The media didn't tell anyone all that much, neither did the police. Nothing was mentioned about the abandoned car, still in perfect condition or the scratch marks covering his body. They're just creating distractions because they're worried the reality of the situation will scare people off.

I know the truth, only no one would believe it - I don't even believe it. The truth is: his death was no accident, I saw it happen. I couldn't tell the whole truth of what I saw; it sounds crazy, but people are starting to believe these deaths aren't just coincidences anymore. Everyone knows the town's in danger, but the threat is still unknown. 

The only scrap of truth they were actually told is he's dead and his body disappeared only seconds after that was confirmed.