SAFER TO HATE HER

Safer To Hate Her

(An All Time Low Fanfiction)

 *I JUST WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR THAT ANY OPINIONS PORTRAYED BY ALEX, LISA OR ANY OF THE OTHER BOYS IN THIS FANFIC ARE NOT MY TRUE OPINIONS. I DON'T THINK OF THEM THIS WAY AT ALL! THIS IS  PURELY FICTIONAL.* (I don't want anyone taking offence by it)

SUMMARY

Alex Gaskarth and his best friends/bandmates Jack, Rian and Zack, sign up for the talent show to try and win it for the third consecutive year. For the past two years, although All Time Low have grown stronger as each win boosted their confidence to play music just a little bit more, there’s always one thing that has created a problem every single year. Well actually it’s a who: Lisa Ruocco. 

Lisa is one of those girls who has everything and anything, and never lets anyone else forget it. Losing to the same guys every year must take a toll on her, but each year she makes a comeback – a bigger and better comeback. 

Alex has fallen for her games both times they’ve competed against each other, and has been screwed over both times, to the point where he swears he’ll hate her for the rest of his life. They’re juniors now, and the talent competition is surfacing again. Will Alex fall for Lisa’s new and improved twisted mind games? Or will he finally be able to say no and keep his distance?