what will happen to little live

One sided love is most
heartbreaking love

Hospital.

The blood on Bhavna's body stopped, but she was still unconscious.

The doctor frowned as he looked at Abhimanyu, who has just sent her over as if he was looking at an animal. After finished talking about patients condition, he left without saying a word.

Abhimanyu set by the sickbed.

Waiting for Bhavna to slowly wake up.

"You are pregnant."

Bhavna suddenly open her eyes wide.

She always wanted a child.

It was her and Nishant's child.

But in this three year, even though Nishant have touched her quite a few times there were no sign of her getting pregnant.

She gently placed her hand on her abdomen. She has just lost a lot of blood. She has I could feel it flowing out of her bod.

Bhavna asked him,"can the child still be saved.

"Temporarily"

Abhimanyu only replied with one word.

Bhavna said with a pale face
"Thank you."

The man looked at her with dark expression.

She wasn't like that before.

The young miss of Chatterjee family had extraordinary skills in shopping mall, her personality flamboyant and bright. A proud smile always hung on her face, attracting others uncontrollably.

She was completely different from the person before him who didn't care about anything and only know how to endure.

"Bhavna"

Abhimanyu said,"What l regret most in my life is believing that you will be happy if you marry Nishant."

Bhavna lowered her head, the light of the hospital room was so bright that it blinded he eyes, causing her profile to be even more pale.

This was the first time she didn't defend Nishant.

Even she was being to wonder if her insistence was a mistake.

She did not speak.

The word fell into silence.

Abhimanyu extended his hand to tuch her face, but before he could tuch her.

The door was pushed open by someone.

Abhimanyu pulled his hand back

Nishant walked towards Bhavna with a gloomy face.

Abhimanyu went up to meet him, blocked him, and laugh without any warmth.
"Director Basu, you are in high spirit."

"Get out."

Nishant's voice was so cool as if his entire body was covered with cool air.

Abhimanyu stood there without moving and coldly stared at him," Do you no enjoy yourself just know? You still want to chase me out of the hospital so that you can do it again? Is that little lover of your going to look just like a vase?"

The man have been laughing at the banquet.

However, they were currently in a tenes situation and could attack each other at any time.

"Abhimanyu Oberoi"

Bhavna interrupted him with an embarrassed look,"this is a matter between us, you can leave first."

Nishant sneered

The one who were favoured has always been so fearless.

"Good, very good."

Abhimanyu glared at both of them, then slammed the door and walked out.

Just as he took two steps he saw sharmistha, who was dressed neatly.

Watching her like this he remember how he saw Bhavna in that room with pale face, and immense hate can be seen in his eyes.

Abhimanyu looked at her,"isn't it very lively."

Jast now, he had left in a hurry, causing the banquet to filled with discussion.

When he was abroad, he had often heard his collaborators jock about the wife of basu family.

But in reality, the misery and coldness that those people had described far from what she has truly suffered.

Sharmistha looked at him and said meaningful,"Mr Oberoi really came back at the right time.

Abhimanyu laughed sarcastically,"in terms of taking advantage of the situation, I am still inferior to miss Desai."

The slightly polite Sharmistha change her expression.

Abhimanyu said,"director Basu seems to have lots of beauties by his side, is miss Desai afraid that if she wasn't be able to take a look for a few minutes she would loos her set.

This was a mockery to her, just like those gold girls who were accompanying a to climb the stairs!

He went to the hospital, she has to come.

"Mr Oberoi so busy and still have time to care about me, I am flattered.

Sharmistha angrily laughed,"I remember that Mr Oberoi loved Bhavna a lot back then. We all thought that she will become Mrs. Oberoi. Why did you pretend not to know her."

He clearly know that Bhavna was the married woman but she had no idea what he was planning. B

ut just as he was putting an act in the first half, seeing that something happened to Bhavna he revealed his thoughts.

Abhimanyu looked at her coldly,"Sharmistha Desai you have to slowly disturb them, if you do I'll definitely give you a huge gift.

After seeing this the man walked away brushing his shoulder with her.

"You're welcome."

Sharmistha walked over and push the door open. After thinking for a while she retracted her hand and walked to the other side.

In the ward

Nissan's entire body was enveloped in cold air, as he coldly looked at her,"Bhavna, you better explain it to me clearly.

"I am pregnant, I almost miscarriage."

Bhavna raised her head, her indifferent gaze seems little lifeless under the light,"director Oberoi just happened to pass by."

She spoke calmly.

She reminded herself again and again not to look into his eyes.

She was afraid that she would be utterly defeated in next second.

"Are you blaming me."

Nishant seemed to have confirm something.

Bhavna did not speak.

He said,"I don't want this child."

Bhavna suddenly raised her head and looked into those eyes that were devoid of penny temperament.

She clearly heard his words,"Bhavna, are you thinking that it's not enough to disgust me with yourself? You are going to a smaller one for us, right?"

Har heart seemed to turn cold all of sudden.

Bhavna's tears gushed out without any warning,"this is your child, its fine if you hate me, but why don't you like your child.

Nishant was slightly stued, as he looked at her and said in clear voice,"l will never like anything related to you.
******"""""
Hi guys, what do you think will she abort this child for him.

Let me know your opinion.

If you liked it please vote it.

I might not be able to update some.