For Little Life

Finally, all aptience come to an end.

Bhavna could release all her dignity and pride.

But she couldn't give up on little live in her stomach.

She look forward to seeing him for a very long time. In a please that Nishant don't know of, she prayed to have a child that was related to her blood line.

Just like her long dead parents, they gave her endless warmth and anticipation for her future.

His handsome face darkened as he reached out to pinch her chin, forcing her to look him in the eyes,"what did you say?"

She looked at him and said,"Nishant, let's get divorce."

He laughed.

He leaned close to her ear, it was clearly a dubious action, but that wasn't the slightest bit of charm.

She heard him say coldly,"don't even think of it."

Everything he did, everything he said, was forcing her to divorce him.

But when she did, he wouldn't.

Nishant straightened his body and looked down at her condescendingly, his expression was indifferent, as if a storm is coming in the next moment

"Bhavna, don't you say that you want live with me for the rest of your life."

His voice was almost cold,"Until the day you die."

The day of the wedding.

She sworn before good.

Be loyal to him all your life, and love him.

Although her bicide wish was laughable, she spoke with great seriousness, as if there was no other world in this world that was worthy of her persistence.

It doesn't matter at all that he didn't want to.

Bhavna was startled,"What about Sharmistha? with me here, she can only be your mistress. Don't you like her?" he was willing to let someone point at her and scold her."

He did not speak.

Bhavna said,"I will go to clean up and buy, l will give you all my share's.

She took a deep breath,"don't you always feel that I have made you the laughingstock to entire Kolkata. In the future, I will walk far away. After 8 or 10 years, probably no one will know that you have even married me. You are still The young master of prestigious family, the family which have been in Kolkata for more than hundred years, and you have nothing to do with me, Bhavana Chatterjee."

She tossed the choice at him, word to word.

It was just like back in days when Devan negotiating in the market and giving out condition to the other party. Each and every word of his wear heartwarming as he quickly achieve his goal.

3 year ago.

It was same when she wanted Nishant to marry her.

She list the benefits one by one and became Mrs. Basu with high hopes.

It was just that she had forgotten that his gaze was filled with disgust.

Time passed too quickly.

She has polished a person to the point where she has no longer had any trace of past.

Even Bhavna herself had almost forgotten the first time she saw Nishant she was palpitating of excitement. She was able to easily find him in crowd and was obsessed with this feeling.

The scariest think was that she has turned the graceful young boy from before to an unrecognisable man today.

"Bhavna"

Nishanth said in low voice,"in your dreams."

The sound of his voice faded.

He turned and left.

The door was fragile as a relationship.

The cold night wind blow into the sickroom, causing Bhavna to curl up into a ball.

When she meet Nishant she was only thirteen year old.

Her parent's shifted there business to Kolkata and she got admission to the same school as his, she was always good in studies with IQ she is skipped two classes.

At the age of thirteen she was in class ten but he was still her senior because he to was good in studies and he too skipped two classes.

She was small than all her classmates but when they started bullying she perfectly showed them their place, and never border about them.

She was always alone and lonely but she was proud.

On the other hand Nishant was gentle friendly and approachable, who always attracts many girls where he goes

They were always best students of their school, maybe only because this fact they meet during school meeting and functions.

They were always in charge of behind the scenes.

It was always best for her to be able to see him talk to him, she loved his gentle smile and kind behaviour.

For him she was just his junior just like others.

Nishant being three year older then her was the dream of all the girl at that time.

However, a long, long time ago.

In the ruins, Bhavna tightly grabbed into his hand and did not want to let go. She called out his name and at the same time until her voice was break she sobbed.

He was the one who said he will marry her, that he would like her, that he would always be with her.

At the time the Bhavna who was losing consciousness, thought: it didn't seem to bad for her to just die like that.

She just woke up.

She hurriedly returned to Kolkata after the accident to take care of our parents.

After being busy for several days and nights, she still hasn't close her eyes.
She was so exhausted that she didn't even have time to cry.

If she meet Nishant again, he would have semester by his side, all the promises he made to her on the ruins day, he would give them to all that other person.

Bhavna didn't mind.

But she didn't dear

She looked at Nishant bringing her beloved to study abroad and receive everyone's blessing. He had completely forgotten about her, the girl who almost lost her life for him that day.

Who knew that she will still have a chance to force it?

Bhavna became the mad woman who stole the other person's boyfriend. ln order to help him, she didn't hesitate to compensate all her parent's inheritance.

And the attitude of Sharmistha appearing with Nishant and letting her beat her child to death.

It made her clearly realise that she has only proven one think in three years.......

It was not that he did not like gentle and virtuous wife, it was just that he did not like someone accompanying him round the clock, no did you dislike the lamp that was lit up for him when he in the middle of night.

He.... Just don't like her.

She always thought why he never loved her back.

Now she got the answer, answer is simple.

How can she expects anyone to love her, when she herself don't know to respect and love herself.

Very long chapter guy.

Please vote for it.

Please let me know what you feel.

Maybe l can update it on next Sunday.