001

Third person POV:

Panting, heaving breathing, the smell of sex is lingering around the room, you are laying on the bed, trying to catch your breath after a hot fun session with Shinichiro. You open your eyes and see him out at the balcony, smoking. His back is facing you so you can see all the scratches you gave him. You blush and try to stand up. Luckily, he is gentle with you. You pick up his sweatshirt and wear it with nothing underneath. You walk up behind him and hug him, he flinch a bit but soon relax to your touch.

"Hey princess" he turn around and smile at you, cigarette in his hand. "Are you feeling ok? Does it hurt?" He asked, worry that he might hurt you. You shake your head as a no, tip toeing to place a peck on his lips. "No, you were gentle so I'm fine" he softly smile again and wrap his arm around your waist, you place your hands on his chest and lean on it. "I really miss you, Shinichiro kun, you don't know how much I miss you. You were away for so many days and I can't stop thinking about you" A past few weeks ago, Shinichiro left for personal reasons, you want to go with him but decided not to because you might be in his way, he tried to convince you to go with him but you said no but it doesn't matter anymore, he is here, here with you. " I miss you too darling, I'm so sorry for leaving you all alone" you look up at him and shook your head, you place your hand on his cheek and he lean into your touch. "It doesn't matter anymore, I'm just glad that you are back safe and sound" you sweetly smile at him, which make him blush. "I'm so lucky to have her as my girlfriend" he thought.

"Umm princess?" He place his hand on top of yours that is on his cheek. "Yes, shini?" You look at him in the eyes "can we do it again?" You widen your eyes, blush creep up on your face, taken back with his question. He move his hand from your hands to your hips as he bring you closer to him. "It's ok if you don't want to- " "ok" you cut him off, you look at him in the eyes as you wrap your arms around his neck. You also want him but too shy to ask. "Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you" he ask worriedly "yes, I'm sure. I want you too" you look at his left hand that is holding the cigarette, you take it from him and take a smoke. Shinichiro widen his eyes, didn't expect that. "H-hey! Don't do that-" he was cut off again by you kissing him, you transfer the smoke to him. He break away and start coughing. He didn't think you will transfer it to him. You were laughing at him, he stop coughing and look at you, you were still laughing at him. A smile creep up on his face, he loves it when you laugh and smile at him. You calm down and look at him to see that he is already looking at you. " I'm sorry, Shini." You kiss his cheek "if you think, kissing me will fix it" he tease you. You puff out your cheek, looking at him. "Ahh~? I said I'm sorry, please don't be mad. I'll do anything" he drop the cigarette and look at you, raising an eyebrow with a sly smile. "Anything you say?" You nod, feeling his hands caressing your sides. "Alright, don't back out now" he lift you up, you wrap your legs around his waist. "Round 2, it is" he Lean up and kiss you, you respond back. You bring your hand to caress his hair, you can feel his hands moving from your thighs to your ass. He give it a gentle slap "wearing nothing underneath huh?" He lowly mumble, You heard him and blush. You hug him tighter, bury your face on his broad shoulder. "Don't say things like that, it's embarrassing" he chuckle and bring your face to meet him. "No need to feel embarrassed, I already see everything" he brush his thump on your bottom lips to your jawline and your neck. His eyes wonder all on your body. "You look so cute yet hot in my sweatshirt, especially with the hickeys I gave you" he caressed the hickeys on your neck. He lean in and begin to kiss your neck, sucking on your sweet spot. You whimper when he lick it. You don't care if someone saw you 2, it's already late at night and you also live on a tall apartment.

"S-shinichiro~" you try to call his name but it came out as a moan. Shinichiro was still kissing, sucking and licking your neck, marking what's his. He travel his kisses from your neck to your jawline and soon on your lips. He lick your bottom lips, asking for entrance but you were playing hard to get. His hands are on your bare ass, giving it a slap but not too hard. You gasp and he took the opportunity to push his tongue in. You can taste the bitterness from the smoke yet he taste sweet. He let out a little sigh into your mouth, sending shiver down to your spine. You can feel yourself getting wet, you grind yourself on him, trying to get some pleasure. He notice it and pull away "seems like someone is getting impatient" his hand is now dangerous close to your vagina, he is teasing you. You whine, wanting more. "Shini~don't tease me" he smirks. "Let's take this inside"

To be continue