003

"That's so hot of you, mommy. Let me reward you for doing such a good job"

clothes on the floor, bed creaking, moans, groans, cries of pleasure, skin slapping all around the room. you are under him, legs on his shoulder, messy hair, rosy cheeks, tears pouring out due to overwhelming pleasure, tongue out, eyes roll back, hands scratching his back, your body move back and forward from his harsh thrusts.

"oh my god ~ ahh ~ Shinichiro~" you moan his name, he smirk. he loves it when you moan his name, he place your legs on your chest and thrust harder and deeper. again, you moan like a pathetic slut you are for him. "yeah, go on. he is listening to you."

you got more turn on when he dirty talks you, you moan louder when he hits your g-spot. you wrap your hands around his broad shoulder, legs wrap around his torso, drools are coming out your mouth, head throw back. he feel you tighten around him, he lazily smile. his hands reach under your sweatshirt and cup your boob. he pinch your nipple, adding more pleasure.

"ahh~ found it" he thrust faster and harder, abusing your pussy. "oh my god~right there, right there! ahh~shit" you grab his hair, pulling him closer to you and kiss him. he moan in your mouth, you could swore that you almost came. he pull away and lean closer to your ear, lowly moan your name and bite your earlobe.

"you keep moaning god, you want him to hear me fucking the shit out you?" he slow down but his still thrust in deep and hard, his tip brushing against your g-spot. you whine, wanting him to fuck you harder. you move your hips but was press down by him. his hand is still playing your boob, roughly squeezing them, you sure that its gonna leave marks. you look at him with pleading eyes, he look at you and chuckle. he grab the hem of the shirt and slowly taking it, maintaining the eye contact. his dick is still slowly thrusting in and out of you.

"why are you looking at me like that princess? What do you want? Tell me princess"  his long slender finger tracing your face, focusing on your features, your eyes, your lips, cheeks, nose. Everything about you are perfect, he trace down to your neck, looking at the masterpiece he made. Love bites and hickeys all over your neck, collarbone, jawline.

You whimper, you want him to fuck you harder but is too embarrassed for it. You swallow up your pride and bring him down, his ear is next to your lip. You moan out his name , sending shiver down to his spine. What you said next, shock him.

"Fuck me like you want me, sir~"

"What did you say?" He ask you, he stops thrusting and look at you with wide eyes, blush creeping on his face. you realize what you just said and look away. he grab your face and make you look at him. "say it again" you feel him getting bigger inside you, you close your eyes and moan. you flatter your eyes open enough to see him and beg him "please fuck me, sir~ sir~please f-fuck- AHHH~!!"

he didn't let you finish and begin to pound into you like he is in heat, you cover your eyes with your forearm, you feel like you are in cloud9, you could swore that you almost see stars. he remove your arm and intertwine your hands, you look at him and see that he is exaggeratedly blushing, looks like he got more arouse when you call him sir. 

"call me sir again, love." he spread your leg wider and goes even deeper, you can see his tip poking out in you. he use his hands and press your stomach where his dick at. you scream and bite his shoulder while scratching his back, he groans in pain, blood trickling from his back but he didn't mind, the only thing he is focusing is you. he feel like that he is close to his high. 

"ahh~shit, princess im gonna cum" you don't know how he get the energy from, he starts going even faster, hitting every spot. you don't care how load you are, the only thing in your mind is him and him only. you feel you are close, you tighten around him. "me too, sir~ hnng~oh~ahh~ lets cum t-together" you manage to form a sentence between moans. a few more powerful thrusts, you both came. he came in you and you came on his dick. 

he is still cumming in you, you feel so full. soon, he pulls out and look at your now swollen pussy, both of your cum mix together, he can see how his cum is dripping from your pussy down to your ass. you feel his eyes staring at you, you look down at him and see him staring at your pussy, you blush and was about to close your legs when he slaps your thick thighs. 

"don't you dare close your legs, I'm not done with you yet" you widen your eyes and let out another moan when his tongue come in contact with your pussy. he lick and suck you clean, even eat your ass out. "Shinichiro ~ no ~ ahh ~ I'm sensitive" he didn't listen and continue eating you out. 

you came in his mouth again, your legs have officially giving up on you, your legs are shaking, you can't feel it anymore. you know that you won't be able to walk tomorrow. you were about to fell asleep when you feel him lifting your right leg, placing it on his shoulder and slide his dick in you again. he didn't give you the time to adjust and fuck the shit out of you again. ( RIP THAT PUSSY AYEE~)

you did it for 5 rounds, your body has gone numb, hickeys all over your body, his cum is flowing out your pussy and asshole, some of them are on your stomach and chest. you can't cum anymore on your 3rd round, you only did dry orgasm, your throat hurts from screaming and moaning for 3h. "one more round he said, his one more round has gone to 5 rounds." you mentally curse him in your mind. 

you were about to fell asleep when you hear the bathroom door open, you didn't even bother to open your eyes, you are too tired. you feel his muscular arms under your thighs and on your back, you wrap your arms around his neck and bury your face in his chest. he carries you bridle style and walk into the bathroom, he already prepare a bath for you. ( AFTERCARE IS A MUST ) 

he gently place you in the warm bath and sits behind you. he help you shower, gently scrubbing your body. he mentally curse himself for going too rough on you. after he is done scrubbing you, he wash you. he notice that you gone quite, figure that tomorrow you are gonna be mad at him, he wrap his arms around your waist and whisper sweet-nothing in your ear, apologizing for going too rough on you. you softly smile and lean on his chest.

"I'm sorry, princess. i should 't have go too rough on you." he peck your cheek and nuzzle his face on the crook of your neck, you laugh because his hair is tickling you. he smiles when he hears you laugh. everyone can tell that he is whip for you, oh the things he will do for you just to hear you laugh and see you smile. you turn around to face him, looking up and smile at him. his heart skips a beat, butterflies in his stomach, he just saw a goddess smiling at him. he can't help but softly and gently kiss you. 

you both share a passionately kiss, no lust in it. just love and adoration towards each other. you broke away and look at him with hearts in your eyes. you lean up and place a peck at the corner of his lips. you chuckle when he blushes, you 2 have been together for 3 years yet he still can't get use to it when you kiss him. 

you told him to turn around and help him bath too, you see all the scratches you gave him. you widen your widen your eyes when you see dried blood on his back, you gently trace it. he wince in pain, you look at his back with guilt. you place kisses on each every single scratch on hi back. he secretly smile at your action, no matter how tired you are right now, you want to take care of him. after you both bathing, he carries you and helps you dry yourself, dresses you, even apply some ointment on your neck. you also apply it on his back.

he changes the sheet and everything before laying you down. he place himself next to you and carefully pulling you closer to him. you both are cuddling each other to sleep not before saying your daily "good night" and "i love you" 

THE END 

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙲𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚡 || S. Shinichiro 🎉