Chapter 3

"Please put on your seatbelts, we will begin our descent to land at the Incheon Airport soon. We thank you for flying with Korean Airlines and we hope that you will fly with us again."

The students and Gojo heard their flight attendant make the announcement.

"OH. MY. GOD. Can you guys believe this?! We're about to land in South Korea! I still can't believe I'm stuck with you losers, but I can always just ditch you guys and go shopping in the underground clothing stores! I don't think my wallet's ready so maybe I'll take Gojo sensei with me so that he can pay for my clothes..."

While Nobara was busy with planning for her *solo* trip to Seoul, Yuuji and Megumi were busy mapping out the city of Seoul to optimize their stay there. They were so focused on looking at the merchandise stores on the map that they unconsciously ignored Nobara's rambling.

"Okay, I know that this merch store is good but we're already going to five before this. Should we still go?"

"Are you stupid? Of course we have to go! There might be something special in that store! I read on Reddit once that someone was at a merch store and their favorite idol showed up to look at his merch."

"... I'm more surprised that you're reading, Itadori."

"Fushiguro! What's that supposed to mean?!"

Yuuji and Megumi begin to argue between themselves and as a way to ignore all of his students, Gojo pulls up a photo album he had previously saved on his phone. All the photos he had in that album were of him and Nozomi and as he scrolls through them for what seems like the millionth time, he sighs out. The action brings all the incoherent chatter between the students to a halt, but Gojo doesn't seem to notice the change in volume.

So far, the students  have only seen the happy go lucky Gojo, not the somewhat depressed Gojo, so Nobara and Yuuji hound Megumi for answers.

"Oi, why is Gojo sensei so depressed? I hate to say it, but I'd rather see the overly excited sensei than this."

"Isn't that harsh, Nobara? But she's right, I'm kinda curious. Why is Gojo sensei looking real depressed?"

*Sigh* "I don't know too much about it since Gojo doesn't really like to talk about it, but he was arranged by his family to marry a girl with a strong Jujutsu technique and an even stronger family name. Her name was Akiyama Nozomi and 10 years ago, she was kidnapped from her home and now she's dead."

Megumi was concerned for his teacher. He's known Gojo for a bit under 10 years and he started opening up to him right around the time where Gojo's obsession with finding Nozomi was at a peak. There were times where Megumi wouldn't see Gojo for weeks because he would leave early in the morning and return late at night, exhausted with using his Six Eyes technique all day to even find a trace of Nozomi's cursed energy. At nights, Megumi would be awakened by Gojo's quiet sobs and would sometimes find the courage to get out of his bed to cuddle with his father figure.

Of course, many know of Akiyama Nozomi, but Megumi saw the effects of Nozomi's kidnapping on Gojo and truthfully, it scared him from falling in love because of Gojo's behavior.

Isn't it almost the 10th anniversary of Nozomi's death? It's never been confirmed whether or not Nozomi's dead or just missing, but it's been so long that she must be dead at this point. I know Gojo sensei's still in denial, but he wasted 10 years of his life looking for someone who's already dead. Maybe if he-

"Oi, Fushiguro. If you keep on glaring into the distance like that, you'll get wrinkles by the age of 20. You know, Akiyama Nozomi does sound familiar."