Ch 27 - fight

Author pov

" Gulfie.... please ..I am sorry, it was an accident ..... Not intentional, please talk to me " mew pleaded gulf after they come from Germany.

" Don't talk to me mew , let me cool sometime ... I don't want to regret if I say something bad that hurts you " gulf said storming out of the door only to be stopped by sniffing sounds of mew.

Flashback

When gulf reached the hotel, mew was already in shooting but mew already told the details of their hotel and room , so gulf directly went to their room which is connected to mew's . He settled his luggage and ate breakfast in his room as he ordered room service.

After sometime, he went to take bath. Mew rushed to hotel once he finished shooting. He went to his room and run to the connected door to open . When he opened he saw gulf coming out of the bathroom with his night clothes and  drying his hair with the towel. He smiled at mew and opened his arms for mew who ran towards gulf and jumped on him while gulf catched him laughing loudly .

After putting mew down, gulf kissed mew on lips by pulling more towards him.

" Gulfie...I am sweating.." mew whined pulling away from gulf but again gulf pulled towards making mew fall on him.

" Let me bath gulfie " mew said trying to pull but gulf held him strongly in his arms

"Noo " gulf said with a smile

" You will be sweating more now ,.... Take bath after that " gulf said lifting mew in bridal style and laid him on bed hovering him.

For one week , they were not able to spend in the day light as mew shooting was for whole day and he would come at very late , he will immediately fall into sleep because of the tiredness but gulf never complained about that , as mew will be in his arms for whole night... He don't want to disturb mew's work .

Last day of the shooting is completing early and they have the early flight next day, so mew and gulf thought of going for a date after the shoot .

Mew and the actress were practicing a scene but because of a stand falling down, everyone rushed pushing eachother making her fall on mew before she got up again someone pushed making her lips fall on mew's . Gulf who came to suprise mew to take him directly to date from the location saw this .

Mew widened his eyes when he was accidentally kissed by actress, he pushed her a bit moving away from her.

" I am sorry mew , it's an accident " the actress immediately apologized mew who nodded his head as accepting apology and turned back to go to Washroom to clean the lips but he saw gulf looking at him and turned back going away from there. He tried calling him but gulf didn't stop. He followed him but he missed him somewhere in the middle because of the reckus.

It's not that gulf misunderstood mew but who will not get angry when our loved one is kissed by someone , kissing aside we don't even like when someone looked at them. It's just he can't take it and this situation may lead to some fight if they talk immediately or gulf can some words which may hurt mew, so he just left from there with a sullen heart. He didn't hear mew calling him and he didn't even know mew saw him , so he thought of going to room later so he can cool off a bit.

When gulf entered the room at night, he saw mew sitting anxiously there biting his lower lip and fidgeting his fingers but the next moment the kiss was flashed into the memory making him get angry again. Mew looked up when he heard a sound and saw gulf standing there with a stotic expression.

" Where do you go ?" Mew asked worriedly going near to gulf

"Huh... I just have a work outside " gulf said trying to cool again

" Did you come to location today ?" Mew asked making gulf taken abit back.

"Hmm " gulf hummed passing mew going to table removing his watch

" Then why didn't you meet me ? " Mew asked following gulf

" I told you I had a work " gulf said a bit this time

" Why are you lying, I saw you going away when you saw that kiss " mew yelled back

" So what you want me to do ?" Gulf asked but before mew answer mew phone rung. Mew answered it as it is from tong .

"Hello tong " mew answered looking at gulf who is going to bathroom

" Hello mew , our shooting is delayed because of today's incident ... We need to be for 1 more day here " tong said

" But the tickets already booked na " mew said

" No they didn't , they would done for tomorrow morning if it is completed but they booked it day after tomorrow evening " tong said

" But gulf will be going this night, I thought I will meet him tomorrow morning " mew said worriedly as they were already in the middle of misunderstanding and if the time increase the distance will also increase.

" It's only one day mew , bye now I have to increase your stay for one more day" tong said with out knowing the situation

Gulf came out looking at worried mew who is cutting the call with irritation. Mew looked at gulf who turned going to pack his luggage.

" Gulfie, the shooting got delayed for one more... I will back on day after tomorrow night " mew said making gulf stop his packing but didn't turn back

"Hmm " gulf hummed after sometime resuming his packing.

" What hmmm.... Talk to me " mew yelled

" What is there to talk mew , we can talk after you come back home , I am already getting late for flight " gulf said zipping everything and took the luggage

" Don't lie , you still have time for your flight and you are angry at me because of that kiss " mew yelled stopping gulf

" Why are you always remainding about the kiss which I was trying to forget " gulf yelled back getting irritated with the discussion and went out of the room leaving mew inside.

Mew came back immediately after landing in the airport as gulf is not talking to him from yesterday. After he rushed inside , he saw gulf working on his laptop . He called gulf but got angry when he saw gulf saw his call and cut it.

" Why are ignoring my calls ??" mew asked with angry but gulf didn't turn back

" Why to answer when you are already here " gulf said not looking at mew

" Go and get fresh " gulf said but mew went pulled gulf to stand and the origin for the fight Started.

Flashback ended

Gulf turned back and sighed when he saw mew crying badly. He walked to mew and hugged him but mew was trying to push him while crying.

___________________________________________

A little fights ....😕😕😕😕😕

How is the chapter guys ? Let me know in the comments 😅😅

Meet you in the next chapter ❤️❤️